Breaking via NYT: Russians hacked Burisma

That kind of “sense”…is only common…in Libville.

Russia hacked a country they’re at war with.

All’s fair in love and war.

If they find dirt on the Biden’s…real actual dirt…it should be brought to light and examined.

My issue with what Trump did has never been that he was “smearing Biden”.

It’s the methods…which were to guarantee maximum damage without really allowing any evidence to be independently explored.

In the war with Ukraine, what value would information on Barisma hold?

Withholding military aid from the US?

Breaking…Where’s Hunter charged Burisma over 17,427 in travel expenses to Arkansas over a six month period in 2015 according to sources close to Pravda and the Philly Ranch in Little Rock.

1 Like

I thought Biden did nothing wrong.

If he did do wrong, what does the source matter?

I hope they find something, to be honest. I’m very curious.

I also find it interesting that Russia is again trying to hack stolen materials to potential meddle in our election process.

You forgot “impeached”.

Or, he did nothing wrong, and it’s another example of Russia meddling in our elections to try and help Trump. But ya’ll don’t care, we know.

2 Likes

Didn’t the Nytimes push the Trump Russian collusion hoax?

Last thing any informed American will do is give these idiots the Time of day!

Come on now @GWH,
Nixon didn’t have this much BS surrounding him with watergate. Look how that ended. You cannot keep sticking your head in the sand and saying fake news, it’s all bs…it’s all made up to make Trump look bad.

2 Likes

I mean if its not aYouTube video of a talking cat is it even believable?

3 Likes

Ahhhhhhhhhh…I’m sorry for being so baaa, baaa, baaad and tipping your food trough?

Aren’t you a QAnon-er?

2 Likes

I’ve heard that but I’ve never even seen their website…if they have one? I wouldn’t know?

Where was all the Lib concern when Obama told a Russian “Tell Vladimir I’ll be more flexible after I’m re-elected.”?

The Russians sure as hell don’t want Trump to win again. They want another line in the sand, do nothing, spineless Democrat in the white house. That would be any of the current Democrat candidates, but especially appeasement Joe, given his demonstrated track record with Obama.

If the Russians are hacking Burisma, it will be to bury any evidence against the Bidens until they can use it against Joe later, in the snowballs chance in hell he gets the nomination and wins.

OK - must be thinking of someone else.

At one time especially during the election it was obvious Russia’s government wanted Trump over Hillary one of the reasons was because Hillary didn’t have a good relation with Putin and Trump said some positive things about wanting a better relation with Russia during the campaign. Since then however almost every move for the last 3 years from sanctions, to arming the Ukraine with anti-tank missiles, to conflicts that killed Russian soldiers in Syria I am not sure what the big benefit is for Russia in having Trump in office.

I am trying to look at this at a political level he hasn’t had many if any positive policy changes with Russia. I am not sure what the benefit for Russia would be, it would probably be no surprise that China would want Biden as president over Trump as he said a few things that would probably politically sound before for the government in China than all the tariffs Trump has been putting on them, which wouldn’t mean Biden is a puppet of Putin. We already had a very long investigation over Trump and Russia with Mueller.

Wow. Just wow.

Volume does not equal quality.

:computer: