Breaking: Trump says the US conducted a covert cyberattack in 2018 against a Russian troll farm

kislyak was at the RNC and met lots of people.

Including several who were set up by team obama.

The charge was that kislyak is “a known kremlin and former kgb operative.” Yet team obama is laughing it up with him.

Better question is why was kislyak at the RNC?? We know that team hillary had a hand in picking the people at the trump tower meeting.

So you approve of obama meeting with “a known Kremlin and former kgb operative”??

Funny.

At least papdopolous. Probably others.

What was the predicate??

The "hoax’ was
1)that Trump had anything to do with it.
2)that Russians were the only ones trying to influence the election
3) that Putin really wanted Trump to be elected.
4)that they were effective in the least

The predicate for Papadopoulos?

He got drunk and bragged to the wrong guy about some nonsense.

They looked into it because they were already getting indications of foreign interference.

Why wouldn’t they look into that?

Lol - what kind of sap would believe Donald Trump?

I didn’t approve of much of what Obama did. Didn’t vote for him and never supported him.

something funny? Yes, in on it. Through there connection passing information to them unlawfully at the DoJ, Bruce Ohr and his wife Nellie, the Russia expert at Fusion GPS. This was not merely Hillary and the DNC funding fake intel to get Trump. This was the FBI paying for fake intel to get Trump too. Intel they knew was fake before they got it. Which doesn’t even scratch the surface of the attempted sting using the fusion GPS connected Russian lawyer Nellie sent to meet with Trump Jr. Where do you suppose her instructions to do that came from? Her Husband is my guess.

It worked like a charm.

McConnell killed the real-time bi-partisan response and now Trumpists blame Obama.

Nellie Bly?

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

keep laughing, the government doing things worse than Nixon ever thought of doing is funny I guess.

When they are mostly false, yes.

This was done after the election, right?

Yes…

nothing I said is false. The DoJ and FBI have admitted as much.