Breaking: Trump says the US conducted a covert cyberattack in 2018 against a Russian troll farm

I thought Russian election interference was all a hoax?

https://twitter.com/cnnbrk/status/1281752377457074176?s=21

“President Donald Trump, for the first time, confirmed the US conducted a covert cyberattack in 2018 against Russia’s Internet Research Agency. The Internet Research Agency is a troll farm blamed by the US for helping to facilitate interference both in the 2016 presidential election and the 2018 midterms”

Of course. Trump and Trump supporters have been saying all along that there was Russian interference even though the libs hated hearing about it and said it was no big deal.

11 Likes

Wait - how can this be? I’ve been assured that reports of Russian interference were a hoax.

And once again FTR, who was president in 2016 and did ■■■■ about it??

Who was VP??

And who decided to turn it into a collusion conspiracy??

Yawn!

Speaking of yawn, you still talking about Obama? :rofl: :joy:

1 Like

Definitely getting stupid desperate. Because he’s clearly listening to advice.

Sweeping sanctions and expelling 35 Russian diplomats is doing nothing?

“Using this new authority, I have sanctioned nine entities and individuals: the GRU and the FSB, two Russian intelligence services; four individual officers of the GRU; and three companies that provided material support to the GRU’s cyber operations.

“In addition, the secretary of the treasury is designating two Russian individuals for using cyber-enabled means to cause misappropriation of funds and personal identifying information.” He also announced the closure of two Russian compounds in the US.

Obama added that more actions would be taken, “some of which will not be publicized”.

After the election.

That was “interfered with” while he was POTUS.

Pretty remarkable.

Just being flexible for vlad I guess.

2 Likes

Isn’t everyone??

Especially obama.

You think they can figure out who was responsible for that ■■■■ instantaneously? If he could have done something sooner, given that the nafarious activities were designed to help Trump, he would have. Why would he want to help Trump?

Trump attacked the Russian Mean Girls?

Wasn’t that the thing that Flynn made phone calls about to…

Oh never mind.

2 Likes

Remember when Obama went to McConnell to form a bipartisan statement about how the Russians were actively interfering in the ongoing election and McConnell refused to go along with it?

Yeah… me too.

2 Likes

Didn’t obama give his pal vlad the Uncle Joey treatment??

tenor

That’s tough!!

Which investigation determined that btw??

I certainly do.

mcconnell had no say in what obama could or couldn’t do.

obama is a weak ■■■■■■ Surprised biden didn’t grab him.

I listed the sanctions and other actions taken. It was much more than your cute little gif

1 Like

Ask the twelve different intel agencies that determined that.

So cite one. And which investigation determined it.

I’ll wait.