Breaking: Trump says the US conducted a covert cyberattack in 2018 against a Russian troll farm

As inept as the investigation into Carter Page was handled, given his Kremlin connections and behavior during the campaign, an investigation is unsurprising and probably justified. Irrelevant to your faceplant.

If I was any more relaxed I’d be unconscious. I’m not the one terrified of Russians.

In other Russia News…

Good start.

Jumping Jack Flash’s posse? I did not know that.

The guy the CIA said was working with them to get information on Russian business practices? Yeah, we needed to investigate him. :roll_eyes:

On another note, while I am certain that the Russians knew of the cyner attack (how could they not), I am not a fan of putting the info out in public.

That was several years earlier.

So was the information they used to claim it. Your point is what?

Exactly what I said, that an investigation was unsurprising and possibly justified, and the reasons he was under suspicion took place during the campaign. Meeting with Russian Ambassador to the U.S. Sergey Kislyak for example, a known Kremlin and former KGB operative.

The one conducted by Trump’s FBI

1 Like

He knows of course, but thanks for taking the time lol. It was widely disseminated information at the time.

OMG… he met the Russian ambassador… some people might say that’s a good thing. Tell us, when did he do this. Provide a link please. Not that it’s bad, but I haven’t seen it before. That of course has little to do with the actual warrant, which was predicated solely on the fictitious dosier paid for by Hillary and the DNC and the fact that the FBI lied to the court about his relationship with the CIA.

Some of his activities were suspicious and given what we knew at the time, that Russians were meddling in our election process, they would be wrong NOT to look into it. Flat out wrong and remiss. Unless you think Russians meddling in our elections is nothing to be concerned about…

Yes the warrant was bungled badly.

complete ■■■■■■■■ wishful thinking. None of what he did was suspicious. Russians always interfere in our elections. Should the FBI have been investigating the links between the hillary campaign, the DNC and the Russians? Yeah, they probably should have since there was actually a link and money you could follow. Of course they didn’t investigate that, because they were in on it and using what they knew to be disinformation to spy on the other guy.

Who were they illegally spying on?

What law was broken by Crossfire Hurricane?

Wouldn’t want that would we??

russia_amb

In on it…
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

You do know there are such things as official capacity and unofficial capacity, right?

Woosh.

Hint: Obama is President in that picture and not a presidential candidate