BREAKING: Texas High School in Lockdown After Reports of ‘ACTIVE SHOOTER’

Do you think the President should be held to the same standard as me – some dude on the internet? That explains your Trump support a bit. But here’s something better off the top of my head.

“America’s heart is with Santa Fe today. Our prayers to all those affected by this senseless tragedy. We can do more to prevent these, and will.”

God isn’t an “imaginary diety”

One thing nearly all mass shooters have in common is no father, or father absent from their lives for many years. Wonder if this will be the case again today.

1 Like

False. He was referring to MS 13 gangs, not illegal immigrants.

So, is an MS gang member worse than a domestic terrorist killing 10 children?

Yeah. He might as well have said, “School shooting in Texas. Serious bummer. God bless all.”

Can we please not politicize this? Wait until the next school shooting at least.

1 Like

Thoughts and prayers.

depends on your POV of course.

to some: its imaginary

to others: its real

Allan

I didn’t say that. I was responding to your post claiming Trump called illegals "animals ".

Next week?

Allan

This isn’t true. It’s the cover story. If you watch the long form of the video and actually listen to what Trump is saying, all immigrants in the justice system from crimes mundane to murder are all “animals”, not just MS-13. Its overtly racist and you’re running cover for it.

Which is exactly what he did.

SHERIFF MIMS: Thank you, Mr. President. You know, sheriffs in California are now in an untenable position when it comes to trying to figure out — now, we have state law, we have federal laws, and here we are stuck in the middle. Sheriffs, especially, because most of us run our county jails.

When there became a legal challenge to the 48-hour holds for ICE, it was very frustrating for us. So what I did is I invited ICE to put their officers in my jails so they’re able to do their work. We didn’t have the staffing to be able to help figure out who they wanted to talk to or didn’t. I said, come on in, work with our people to keep our community safe. Two weeks later, Mr. President, Kate Steinle was murdered.

Now, I wasn’t the only sheriff to do that. Sheriff Youngblood did, Sheriff Christianson. And it was perfect — because we didn’t have to take our time, with our staff, to do anything. ICE was in there doing their work in a safe, controlled, environment. And then, the initiatives started happening — the TRUST Act, the TRUTH Act, and finally, SB 54, the Values Act. And that is causing us all kinds of turmoil.

So here we are, stuck in the middle, trying to decide. We have federal law, we have state law. And that’s why I welcomed Attorney General Sessions’s lawsuit, because that will provide us the clarity that we need and direction that we need. What do we do? Because here we are.

And I appreciated Mr. Homan and ICE. We had a great relationship; we still do. But now ICE is the only law enforcement agency that cannot use our databases to find the bad guys. They cannot come in and talk to people in our jail, unless they reach a certain threshold. They can’t do all kinds of things that other law enforcement agencies can do. And it’s really put us in a very bad position.

THE PRESIDENT: It’s a disgrace. Okay? It’s a disgrace.

SHERIFF MIMS: It’s a disgrace.

THE PRESIDENT: And we’re suing on that, and we’re working hard, and I think it will all come together, because people want it to come together. It’s so ridiculous. The concept that we’re even talking about is ridiculous. We’ll take care of it, Margaret. We’ll win.

SHERIFF MIMS: Thank you. There could be an MS-13 member I know about — if they don’t reach a certain threshold, I cannot tell ICE about it.

THE PRESIDENT: We have people coming into the country, or trying to come in — and we’re stopping a lot of them — but we’re taking people out of the country. You wouldn’t believe how bad these people are. These aren’t people. These are animals. And we’re taking them out of the country at a level and at a rate that’s never happened before. And because of the weak laws, they come in fast, we get them, we release them, we get them again, we bring them out. It’s crazy.

The dumbest laws — as I said before, the dumbest laws on immigration in the world. So we’re going to take care of it, Margaret. We’ll get it done. We’re going to ask that man right there, because that man can do it. (Laughter.) Right now he’s the most important man in the room. Kevin can do it.

Latest I’ve heard is that police have found explosive devices and have detained a “person of interest” in addition to the shooter.

According to you.

The orange idiot’s comment had nothing to do with MS13. Stop defending this pile of ■■■■■

Thoughts and prayers people, thoughts and prayers

I pray that this tragedy never comes to your schools doorsteps cause trust me you gonna need more then thoughts and prayers.

But that’s all you gonna get.

Come on now, please show some respect.

Are the guns OK??

Another white male getting access to an assault weapon he had no business being around.

Another group of innocents massacred.

Another appeal to god by people who have neither the interest or the courage to do anything about the underlying problem.

See you next week/month so we can do this all again until the cowards are voted out and replaced by people who value American lives more than they do revolution fetishism.