BREAKING: Texas High School in Lockdown After Reports of ‘ACTIVE SHOOTER’

Originally published at: BREAKING: Texas High School in Lockdown After Reports of ‘ACTIVE SHOOTER’ | Sean Hannity

A Texas high school was placed on lockdown early Friday morning over reports of an active shooter on campus, reports Fox News.

The incident took place at Santa Fe High School shortly before 8:00am, when students began reporting “shots fired” to local police.

The Sante Fe Independent School District posted a statement on their official Facebook page, saying “SFISD District Response to SFHS Active Shooter. This morning an incident occurred at the high school involving an active shooter. The district has initiated a lockdown at the high school. We will send out additional information as soon as it is available.”

Eyewitnesses on the scene say they witnessed one female student injured in the shooting.

More information as it becomes available.

Thoughts and prayers.

War on Terror? Maybe Sean knows some details we don’t yet.

reports are there are multiple fatalities

Santa Fe Texas is near houston

Thoughts and prayers

Why is this filed under War On Terror?

Take a wild guess.

1 Like

8 people dead.

You can’t make this ■■■■ up.

While the drama was unfolding, a flag-toting man wearing a Make America Great cap and a pistol by his side suddenly appeared outside the school. He was immediately stopped by police.

I think I speak for just about everyone on the board:

While the drama was unfolding, a flag-toting man wearing a Make America Great cap and a pistol by his side suddenly appeared outside the school. He was immediately stopped by police.

“This idiot is walking down the street with a pistol by his side,” one outraged man told the local affiliate. “I believe in the second amendment. But this is a crime scene… this is a slap in the face.”

What a ■■■■■■■ idiot (guy with the gun and hat)

“Not looking good.” Does he know he’s president?

i honestly have no idea.

Looks like the text was sent just shortly after where they hadn’t put out a lot of information yet other than possible shooting at a school and they didn’t know much about injuries.

You know EARLY reports. Like the one’s I read shortly after (around 830-9 am my time twitter shows the tweet posted at 805 am my time) the shooting was reported.

Do you think his message is remotely presidential?

What is he supposed to say? Or is he supposed to wait until after? And then how long after?

1 Like

It would make no difference. They would all bitch about it anyway. Way too soon. Way too late. He said too much. He said too little.

They just want to bitch.

2 Likes

He is supposed to behave like a responsible individual for the first time in his 7+ decades on Earth. Time after time he won’t and time after time conservatives make excuses for it.

school shooting are domestic terrorism imo.

We got a lot of that

Early reports not looking good? Unlike those other school shootings when reports are looking good?

1 Like