BREAKING: Several gunmen, hostage situation, unknown casualties

Don’t wanna get banned I just came back!

1 Like

Lol. Best left to one of the mods, which GWH took care of.

No. But tell those hostage takers that I’m coming!

AND HELL’S COMING WITH ME!!!

Irishman got better as they got older. The beginning was meh.

Yep. If it went down as depicted. Hoffa was a dumbass.

Yeah… it why wouldnt deniro tip him off or something…just seems ■■■■■■

Believe it or not, a lot of people are not Die Hard fans even if they saw the movie. It may be classic, but it does not belong in the Politics Forum.

Snow and GWH don’t seem to have a problem with it being here. Take it up with them.

Snow already stated it will go tomorrow at some point. It’s in the thread had you read it.

Furthermore have some fun

1 Like

And such a diverse group!

Another Die Hard style Christmas movie is The Long Kiss Goodnight, which I believe is on Netflix now.

1 Like

Another good movie. :+1:

I love the actress who plays Ruth. I started watching another series on Netflix called Dirty John, and she has a part in that. Smaller than the role in Ozark, but central to the story, and she’s wonderful.

3 Likes

Excellent!!

Too many parts to pick a favorite scene but I liked it when he took his shoes off to squish his toes in the carpet after flying :smiley:

Several years ago, I saw that movie on my cable menu and thought “chick flick”, until I actually clicked on it one day. Boy was I wrong! Love the scene where Geena Davis drops her towel and rips the bandage off Samuel L. Jackson.

1 Like

Bonnie Bedelia said of this movie she was so excited to finally be the leading lady in a romance…until she found out it was actually a bromance between two cops and she was the third wheel.

:sunglasses:

1 Like

Lol, the filter is doing its job.

I avoided it for many years for the same reason. Then one time I just checked it out from the library and watched it without having any idea of what it was. It started out like I thought it would be, and then it takes a turn…

1 Like

That wasn’t towards any poster here. It was to Nancy Pelosi.