Breaking: SDNY Michael Cohen's sentencing memo is out

I’m kind of surprised we aren’t saying even a lame attempt at a rebuttal of the evidence by conservatives. Not a good sign fellow cons…

Update from a very good prosecutor.

I want to be the first to coin the phrase President Individual-1…Hell I might even change my screen name from Konssurvative1 to Individual-1 just for funsies…

7 Likes

I am going to be really stingy with mine!

Fake news.

You can even get your own hat…

8 Likes

So what does this mean for the term “law and order president?” Asking for a friend

3 Likes

That’s awesome…I think I will!

1 Like

Defendant Michael Cohen is scheduled to be sentenced on December 12, 2018.

I never thought I’d hear d12 again after Eminem left, yet here we are.

1 Like

Yeah the key there is that there is obviously corroborating evidence that implicates Cohen…and therefore Trump…in their crimes.

We also have Manafort’s memo coming out today but it appears that it will be heavily redacted.

I’m very curious to see how Rush, Sean and Fox deal with this news.

Maybe just shorten it to P.I.-1

Think of the consequences of this not criminally but just politically…Individual-1 who ran an ultimately successful campaign for president…So by not mentioning his name…>THEY MENTION HIS NAME!

Bret Baier deserves an award for reporting facts in a way that doesn’t cause his coworkers to shank him.

And another one for not jumping over the desk at that watters kid.

1 Like

The past half hour Sean talked about the Caravan

Lock him up.

Awwwww…sad.

But think about it- we have so many multiple ways of showing Trump’s crimes- from Flynn’s testimony, to Cohen, to Manafort to whatever else Mueller has up his sleeve.

We though the last two years were crazy, 2019 is gonna be off the shnizzle.

War on Christmas?

Nobody cares about this nothing burger