Breaking: SDNY Michael Cohen's sentencing memo is out

Ouch! Looks like he will be in prision for a while.

Lock him up!

Is there a Mueller doc for cohen expected today along with the state?

Individual 1 makes an appearance

1 Like

yup just did like 30 seconds ago

This s going to sting

During the campaign, Cohen played a central role in two similar schemes to purchase the rights to stories – each from women who claimed to have had an affair with Individual-1 – so as to suppress the stories and thereby prevent them from influencing the election. With respect to both payments, Cohen acted with the intent to influence the 2016 presidential election. Cohen coordinated his actions with one or more members of the campaign, including through meetings and phone calls, about the fact, nature, and timing of the payments. (PSR ¶ 51). In particular, and as Cohen himself has now admitted, with respect to both payments, he acted in coordination with and at the direction of Individual-1. (PSR ¶¶ 41, 45). As a result of Cohen’s actions, neither woman spoke to the press prior to the election. (PSR ¶ 51).

1 Like

Yep.

10individual1

Here’s the link.

1 Like

This also seems bad

After the election, Cohen sought reimbursement for election-related expenses, including
the $130,000 payment he had made to Woman-2. Cohen presented an executive of the Company with a copy of a bank statement reflecting the $130,000 wire transfer. Cohen also requested reimbursement of an additional $50,000, which represented a claimed payment for campaign- related “tech services.” Executives of the Company agreed to reimburse Cohen by adding $130,000 and $50,000, “grossing up” that amount to $360,000 for tax purposes, and adding a $60,000 bonus, such that Cohen would be paid $420,000 in total. Executives of the Company decided to pay the $420,000 in monthly installments of $35,000 over the course of a year. (PSR ¶¶ 52-53).

1 Like

https://twitter.com/LisaDNews/status/1071161447814717441

1 Like

Is this Individual 1? Asking for a friend…

Unknown-2

1 Like

Thanks, been looking all over for it.

hes also phoning a friend

Order up! Hey pal your second 4x4 is still cooking
Coming right up!

hqdefault

Update.

Oooooooohhh snap.

just simple process crimes

I was back in California a few weeks ago for a wedding. I sadly did not get to do one of the few things I wanted - to visit an In-N-Out and get myself an Animal Style Double Double. One of the few things I miss from CA. :frowning:

1 Like

I just love a nice juicy double burger all the way.