Breaking: SDNY Michael Cohen's sentencing memo is out

2og3ob

5 Likes

anyone but a R president

More from the Mueller sentencing memo.

Now we see the reason for the epic twitter meltdown today. I got a feeling there ain’t much Christmas cheer at 1600 Pennsylvania right now

Not a lot of of conservatives flocking to this thread
I wonder why.

1 Like

:open_mouth:

No. He’s at least 9 or 10 yo.

Hey. Everyone commits 3 to 4 federal felonies a day

So.what?!?

The footnote says that the reason he didn’t follow up was because he was already working with a different individual on the Moscow project who he thought already had the high level Russian conduct.

Woof

:point_up_2:

There it is

Individual 1

Yep. Whip out your bookmark fingers kids, hwyflier has another one for ya:

Donald Trump will be our first arrested ex president.

5 Likes

This begs the question, what is SDNY going to do with this hard evidence? They can’t just drop it.

What’s a little criminal conspiracy between employee and employer?

Allan

1 Like

Holllllllllld.

1 Like

My guess is this goes the way of Watergate. Criminal activity by the president will be handed over as a report to the House of Congress. They then have the choice of how to proceed.

My hope is that the new Dem House wait for all the various crimes to come into view by waiting for the full report by Mueller. They don’t want to impeach precipitously. And sadly it would likely take more than this for the Senate to act.

Cant wait for the twitter follow up from Trump. But maybe he blew his wad this morning

What’s that word, we used to banter it about all the time

Oh ya.

A felony.

Alright libs, you get one semi ironic “lock him up” chant during this election season. You only get to use it once, choose the moment wisely.

1 Like