Breaking news. Newly declassified Russia gate info to be released shortly

Here they are!!!

Gonna go out out a limb and say he’s only going to release the transcripts that fit his narrative…

None of the links work…for me anyway

Forbidden

You don’t have permission to access /index.cfm on this server.

Additionally, a 403 Forbidden error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

I was getting that at one point earlier, but then was able to get in.

Hurrago

So here is the first big revelation from John Solomon, who said last night on Sean’s show there were going to be some big bombshell’s -

Of course, what Solomon fails to mention in his article is that validation review did take place

Not sure about the relevance to anything. No matter how damaging, MSM will ignore it - as will Biden’s DOJ.

Restart and take place are not the same thing.

it will only further confirm what those who are aware already know.

Well this thread didn’t go far. My money is on a distinct lack of “bombshells.”

That and Rush hasn’t issued the talking points yet.

Hint for the rookie conspiracy theorists:

a late Friday news dump is a thing for a reason.

1 Like

That’s pretty much always been my number one goal. :wink: :grin:

So did we find anything earth shattering in the declassified documents?

If it is so bad for dems, why didn’t they release this 5 months ago?

1 Like

lol. So IOW Fox is doing what every other news source does when citing an unnamed source…

2 Likes

But you see, Fox vouched for them… :laughing:

What I said years ago, is now being exposed and just like way back then…those that would care, aren’t in power. You have to actually love your country, not be corrupt and do the right thing on a daily basis…before you’ll give a ■■■■ and I’m sorry to say but…I haven’t seen that kind of love of our country from the majority of those at the top during my lifetime. It will continue being nothing, while the real “nothing” is fed to the sheople among us as something. Drip, drip, drip…

Sorry nothing you have said is coming true much less exposed…turn off YouTube

3 Likes

Yes same thing. And I don’t consider what they say fact in either case until further evidence is brought forth. Which doesn’t rule out having more or less confidence in any particular source due to other variables. But that faith never approaches absolute belief on its own. That clear it up for you?

…and some people, even when it’s right before their very eyes…are still blind to the truth.