Breaking news. Newly declassified Russia gate info to be released shortly

Okay. But I’m not really sure which quote was baiting. My question is sincere. Can I get a copy and paste?

not like the source is actually saying what the info says, just that its coming out.

That’s cuz the source doesn’t have any info other than an FNC report.

Great - probably more of:

• Russia interfered to benefit Trump through social media manipulation of rubes and hack-and-leak campaigns.

• Trump people were hanging out with Russians because they’re incompetent doofuses; however, there was…

• … no provable collusion

That’s pretty much what the Senate report found, so I’d expect that the documentation will support this.

From Volume 5 of the report:

Staff on the Trump campaign sought advance notice about Wikileaks releases, created messaging strategies to promote and share the materials in anticipation of and following their release, and encouraged further leaks. The Trump campaign publicly undermined the attribution of the hack-and-leak campaign to Russia and was indifferent to whether it and WikiLeaks were furthering a Russian election interference effort.

Trump fanatics have an unbelievably low standard for his behavior and are surprised that people find him odious.

3 Likes

If you would have watched Sean last night you would know, per John Solomon, that there are some “bombshell” revelations about to come out today!!! This is going to blow the covers off of the Russiagate Hoax™ !!!

1 Like

If that’s true, there are going to be serious questions about the timing.

We’ll try to improve. We hate that you are so disappointed with us. Our number one goal is to win liberal approval.

:joy:

1 Like

whats to question? the establishment needed a four year breather

I missed it last night. But I will certainly watch tonight. If there is no document release then FNC needs to seriously re-evaluate their sources.

Well, not a liberal, but that said…

Disappointed? Ha! It’s comforting that so many people have such low expectations. I will look great by comparison when I stand at the pearly gates.

:joy:

This is on top of other information that is being released according to our host.

Why do we need this when we already have the Senate investigation report that he was a part of?

Is he contradicting his own colleagues?

Wait. This is coming from Lindsey Graham? :laughing:

“If we nominate Trump, we will get destroyed…and we will deserve it,” Graham tweeted in 2016 when Trump was campaigning for the Republican presidential nomination.

“I firmly believe impeachment would further destroy our ability to heal and start over,” Graham said. “President Trump moved the country in the right direction last night with his statement. The radical liberal Democrats’ never-ending desire to keep the conflict going needs to be addressed by President-elect Biden.”

Sure, Lindsey. Whatever you say buddy. :crazy_face:

3 Likes

Are all the docments being released or only selected ones?

I am sure the entire un redacted muller report will be released soon

Come on. If they’re really bad at criming, are they really criminals?

I’ll believe it when i see it. This has been claimed too many times. Just release it!

You have nothing to say to the senate Intel report, then?

Didn’t think so - lot of big words in there.

Anything declassified yet?