BREAKING: Michigan vote-tabulating software "glitch" found moving votes to Biden

Cause you keep leaving them all over the place?

So much for moving on from Trump…keep clinging

Hey, reading is what the lizard people want you to do. :crazy_face:

Yes, there was the earlier 138000-vote error for Biden that was a “typo”.

1 Like

Don’t you want fair and accurate election?

3 Likes

You didn’t read the article did you? The typo was from one media outlet.

So where did the error begin? According to several eagle-eyed data hounds, the mistaken material was not from any official state voting site, but on the media site DecisionDeskHQ, which compiles real time election data.

Among those who spotted the error quickly was Ian Goldstein, who says he participates in political betting and prediction markets and uses the name @ENGOLD. He says DecisionDeskHQ, in posting results from Shiawassee County, plugged in the number 153,710 for Biden instead of the accurate 15,371. As a result, Biden’s total quickly ballooned not only in the county tally, but also in the statewide tally.

1 Like

"Our ruling: False

The sudden increase in a vote for Biden stemmed from an error apparently by a media vote collection site in transferring data from a county site. The site briefly increased Biden’s total, but corrected the error within 15 minutes. We rate the claim that these votes “magically” showed up, and was somehow fraud, as FALSE, based on our research."

Happy now?

1 Like

Say it with me…

Trump LOST by A L O T.

6 Likes

It would help following the conversation…

1 Like

And here I thought Conservatives were ready to move on from Trump :man_shrugging:

2 Likes

It was also not the official State voting site but from Decision Desk HQ.

So a third party making a data entry error is not evidence of massive fraud.

One thing I do know for certain is that I will say this explanation again and again for at least four years to random people who would bring it up.

3 Likes

Omgawd we need a do-over now, country wide!

Give them time for the shock to settle.

2 Likes

Perhaps, but it sure raises questions about the reported totals in other races as well. How many other errors are there?

The article said the error would be caught by standard post- canvassing. If it was human error, it wouldn’t propagate to other counties. If software or mechanical, it would likely be caught by the canvassing. Has canvassing found any other problematic counties?

It raises your hopes that trump still won, really. He didn’t. Get over it.

Its conspiracies like these that take root with conservatives that will keep Trumpism alive and well inside the GOP

2 Likes

Why should it?

The States each have checks and balances for getting as accurate a tally as possible

Stuff like this happens all the time… because at the end of the day there are like 140 million votes being tallied and verified across the country.

Of course there are going to be initial irregularities in something that big. But by the time each Secretary of State certifies the results, you should be assured that the result is as close as humanly possible to reflecting the votes that were cast.

This game of casting doubt on the result of the election is really transparent.

There’ll be a lot of Q spicing up that dish, too.

1 Like

Are you thinking the humans working the election in a deep red county are Democrats?

Yes. I’m not saying it was fraud. Their was a glitch they discovered. And if other counties used the same machines that might effect the outcome in Mich.