BREAKING: Michigan vote-tabulating software "glitch" found moving votes to Biden

This is just within one county.

times 47. Even if it 2000 per county on average that’s still nearly 100 thousand vote swing.

That 6 thousand is 12 thousand swing.

Probably a human error. Was caught and quickly fixed. And if it wasn’t caught early, it would have been caught and fixed during Michigan’s canvassing procedures.

147,897?

That’s a beat down.

4 Likes

My bad. Missed the part that said it was in multiple counties.

If this is a systemic problem, why isn’t the whole state showing weird votes? The rest of the state is in line with previous elections.

You would think that some of the other counties would be red or blue by wide margins.

From link in OP.
““It’s natural to wonder whether similar problems could have occurred in other jurisdictions that use the same machine. Fortunately, even if the county hadn’t noticed, this would have been caught and corrected during Michigan’s normal canvassing procedures, when they compare the results to the paper tapes from the machines.””

There are checks and balances built into the system. The numbers that come out the first day or two or three are not the final numbers. It takes weeks to certify the final tallies.

2 Likes

Michigan has a procedure in place for errors like this. If the other counties had issues, they will be caught and fixed.

3 Likes

Twenty days in Michigan

1 Like

Yes, Republicans in Michigan are certainly asking those questions:

Meanwhile, in Oakland County, Michigan, another computer glitch was uncovered which gave an upset win to Democrat Melanie Hartman. Once it was fixed, her win was nullified and incumbent Adam Kochenderfer was declared the winner.

“Apparently, there was a technical glitch in Rochester Hills. And so, I actually ended up winning by a little over 1,100 votes,” said Kochenderfer. According to the Free Press, “The margin was 1,127 votes, to be exact. That gave him a 51.67% share of the total (with 48.23% going to his opponent, Hartman).”

“I’m very grateful to the officials who caught the error, but we need to ensure that we catch these issues, or prevent them entirely,” Kochenderfer added.

1 Like

“Human error.” Yeah, that’s what you said in the official 2020 election thread. :rofl:

Did you read your links?

J. Alex Halderman, a professor of computer science and engineering at the University of Michigan and an expert on voting machines and security, said he is interested in getting more information about what happened.

“It’s plausibly human error, but if a simple screw-up could cause these problems, that sounds like a technical design flaw,” Halderman said.

“It’s natural to wonder whether similar problems could have occurred in other jurisdictions that use the same machine. Fortunately, even if the county hadn’t noticed, this would have been caught and corrected during Michigan’s normal canvassing procedures, when they compare the results to the paper tapes from the machines.”

This isn’t voter fraud though…

Human error? Then what is it? Reallocating ballots to the “right” person who “deserved” them?

The article mentions human error as a possible cause. Humans in the transfer of ballot data from one machine to another. Do you think Dems work that job in a dark red county?

It is pretty shady. This is why the Democrats have the reputation among the right that they do.

People make mistakes. That’s why checks and balances exist, to catch said mistakes.

Oh! How did I know a new conspiracy theory was bound to pop up?

Someone should send link to Trump so that his administration can look into this!

5 Likes

No wonder Oakland County has turned blue. Cheating

I wonder why Macomb County is going fully Republican. Must be their good ideas.

If it’s technical issue no…but question remain why does it seem every time a technically issue comes up it usually in democrat favor.

It’s like those unexplained missing socks.

2 Likes