Breaking: Michael Cohen being sentenced today

I’m almost certain Mueller also knows the blocked number Jr was calling the night of the trump tower meeting.

5 Likes

There is no doubt in my mind he does. And I am positive it is one of the questions posed to Mr. Trump on his questionnaire. How he answered it will be enlightening. If he answered truthfully, he has implicated his son in perjury. If he lies about it, he will have perjured himself.

3 Likes

Which was a vital part of Obamacare. Which Republicans kept trying to repeal. LOL.

That is the thing that if it turns out to be true… it is all over for the President.

If it is true… ever single person… The GOP congress included should be made to face whatever appropriate consequences for defending the President without even knowing what crimes they were defending

6 Likes

Excellent observation and I completely agree.

Honestly, I think the current Congress needs to table all current business, including spending measures, until January 1. Then, the newly elected Congress can make all the decisions on the current issues.

The current Congress has shown they don’t have the stomach to govern.

3 Likes

It seems to me that this pretty much what is happening here.

2 Likes

The bogus and fallacious Steele dossier is evidence that Hillary colluded with the Russians. And because it was used to open FISA warrants against the Presidents team, it’s evidence of an FBI deep state coup to topple Trump.

Whew- just wanted to get that in there to bring a little balance and sanity to this conversation.

2 Likes

Lol trump lied and the gop cheated to win…typical

I don’t think that has been disproven, has it?

Why is it unlikely? This is Donald we are talking about.

1 Like

Absolutely.

We know who Jr was calling, too.

Is Mueller reading a newspaper there? Dude is old school if true…

Ayup

10newspaper