Breaking: Michael Cohen being sentenced today

Bringing up Obama and Rev Wright.

Man… they are flailing hard.

Cohen in an interview…

“The special counsel stated emphatically that the information that I gave to them is credible and helpful,” he said. “There’s a substantial amount of information that they possessed that corroborates the fact that I am telling the truth.

Mueller knows everything.
This might go down as one of the most treasonous and corrupt cases in American history.

5 Likes

These last two weeks have me very concerned with what else they have on Donald. We’re in uncharted waters here.

Something big might be happening today, the entire floor has been sealed…trump jr?

Man…this week has been epic…

1 Like

If it is a further indictment- any bets?

The low hanging fruit would be Corsi or maybe Stone. But who knows…?

They cleared the whole floor, that’s highly unusual. I bet it’s jr, he’s in Canada and fat donald hasn’t tweeted a damn thing this morning.

I can only hope, but wouldn’t they wait till he comes back?

I don’t think that’s a requirement.

Take this information with a grain of salt but I think this could be jr instead of trump sr.

Settle down Apocalyptic

Yeah this is only season 2. Season 3 already has great pre-release reviews. Lets not get ahead of ourselves.

Well, someone is battling this sealed subpoena and it’s definitely someone of high importance, maybe Kelly?

I’ve heard several comments on how many and how many investigations there are and how wide-ranging they’ve become. I think it’s the specific targets and not the wide-ranging aspect that’s important. The family, the inauguration, Manafort, Flynn, Cohen, AMI and the Trump Corp. are the biggest keys, I think. It’s definitely a jagged edge.

Pretty sure he has no control over non-federally funded research. So that leaves state funds and private funds and funds from other countries. I think that’s plenty of funding sources.

Maybe spending money on prevention is a better idea.

Well this does not look good for all of those who claimed Mr. Cohen was not in Prague, as the Steele Dossier alleged.

https://www.mcclatchydc.com/news/investigations/article219016820.html

Cohen is obviously a member of the deep state - using his cell phone while in the area to make his own case look bad…

3 Likes

Other than the pee tape, nothing in the Steele Dossier has ever been disproven.

1 Like

Even the pee tape has not been disproven. It is unlikely, but still unknown.

And quite a bit of the Dossier has been proven accurate.

2 Likes