Breaking: Michael Cohen being sentenced today

WRONG AGAIN!

https://www.drugtreatment.com/expose/marijuana-felony-amounts-by-state/

Nope. It doesn’t happen and hasn’t since before you were born. Show me a prisoner in this country doing life for simple possession of marijuana alone.

Doesn’t the unemployment rate slow down job creation?

I’m simply pointing to a couple of metrics that falsify his assertion. I can point to a couple others that are empirically worse than even under Obama, let alone all of history. He’s an idiot.

It’s fascinating reading the posts made by the few brave Trump supporters posting in this thread. It’s very obvious they are unsure with how to respond to this.

I’ll agree with your last point first.

How did Obama positively impact the US economy?

Are there any left? Seems they have all flown the coop with one exception

Obama!

Hillary!

Fake News!

Fifth Column!

WHATABOUTISM

WHO CARES

Anyone remember this gem? Pepperidge Farms does.
Almost 3 years to the day. :rofl:

2 Likes

Right now is about the time some Trumpists start claiming that they never were/are not emotionally invested in Trump and doesn’t matter to them what the outcome of all this stuff is on Trump.

I don’t have a twitter account but my oh my is it not the best social media platform out there, if only to watch Donald and Trump Nation continually step in their own ■■■■ on a near daily basis?

Who cares/my 401K is awesome/SCOTUS/we stopped Clinton/argle bargle

1 Like

Welcome back.

1 Like

…he pled guilty.

Can’t appeal from a guilty plea.

I’m almost certain this thread is about Michael Cohens sentencing. Which I am sure has a lot to do with the economy under Obama.

Just getting crazier and crazier.

Oh my gosh, I don’t think I can survive so much happy in one day!

This is indeed a fabulous December!

2 Likes

CMEsqC2UwAAZKwC

4 Likes

That would require Trump to read Cohen’s statement. Highly doubtful that happened.

You’re right. Sorry.