Breaking: Michael Cohen being sentenced today

And they’re such inept criminals that they didn’t know the implication of winning. And once they won, they drew attention to themselves as grifters. Look at Stephen Miller. Do you ever hear anything from/about him? is he even alive?

I’m suspecting a sealed indictment filed, which would halt the statute of limitations, and be awaiting Trump on the day he leaves office, whenever that may be. But that is nothing more than a best guess.

1 Like

Was he really ever alive to begin with? :smirk:

1 Like

Trump Nation has grown increasingly quiet.

Hard to argue with those impeccable County Court Judge from 1991-93 credentials.

NE on election day. No difference to what trump supporters spew every single day.

Process crimes!

Sealed indictments.

2 Likes

Here is my theory…personally I do not think Trump gets indicted. What I think is going to happen is that Mueller’s report along with the SDNY report are going to outline in detail felonies which Trump and his cohorts have committed. These reports will be damming and they will be laid at the feet of Senate Republicans the fate of the President will be in their hands.

I believe that Trump believes this to be the case, which is why you see and hear this concerted effort to discredit the investigators. Trumps defense is political, because ultimately Republicans will be faced with having to make a tremendous political calculation.

2020 will be a bloodbath

1 Like

All we have is a DOJ guidance, dating from the Nixon days.

This garbage should be illegal.

With just the crap that’s come out, I’d say the stain of Trump is going to be on the Republican party for at least a generation, whether or not he is ever impeached or indicted. With the bombshell of the National Enquirer coordination today, this just keeps getting uglier and uglier.

I hope the Republican Party is proud of itself. They’ve aligned themselves with quite the corrupt character.

Good, hopefully in public. The John Dean phase is gonna kick in.

Not of marijuana unless there is intent to sell.

Yeah, give 'em something to get their brains moving. :slight_smile:

Hey Trumpies, let’s hear your diversion for this one. :laughing:

1 Like

Fake news!!! Errrr - there was no collusion!! Errr - collusion is not a crime!!

Errr - Witch hunt!!! Trump was a private citizen!!! Process crimes!!!

Damn - I’m running out of excuses…

Met-a-Mueller - now with 35% more cerebral fiber, same pleasing orange taste!

2 Likes

“The greatest economy in the history of our country.”

LOL.

Fewer jobs created than under Obama. Very likely to have lower GDP growth than 2015. This dude is delusional.