Breaking: Manafort reaches 'tentative' plea deal with Mueller

the law & order republicans are gonna be with you in hoping he gets an appropriate sentence.

1 Like

Manafort is a fake person.

1 Like

Anyone know what the charges were on this trial?

Money laundering and failure to register as a foreign agent. For Russian backed ukranian oligarchs of course lol

Witness tampering too right?

Lemme guessā€¦3 weeks?

So far the guesses are (and these guys could be correct)ā€¦

14 days
No cooperation
21 days
30 days

Letā€™s see who wins.

i keep reading that Paul has put all his marbles on a Trump Pardon.

could very well be that.

Heā€™s already been convicted of eight felonies. Will there be more?

Not sure about that one

Look like the Gambino Rollup Part 2.

1 Like

Werenā€™t they all during his tenure at the Podesta group.

Funny, I just typed Podesta and my phone autocorrected to lodestar.

Podesta works for Trump? Derp state indeed

A little song for Manaflub ā€¦

1 Like

Check out this thread:

Renato is basically saying that we canā€™t make a big deal out of the plea. People who are charged with federal crimes often plead guilty instead of going to court because it saves time and money and may help to get a better sentence. Also, it could be that Manafort is angling for a pardon.

You donā€™t think heā€™s flipping?

Me? I leaning towards ā€œnoā€. I think he and his lawyers know he will be indicted on much more serious charges in his next trial and they want to avoid the added public time in the spotlight. So rather than go through all of that, he is going to try to get lesser sentences by pleading out, and also hoping for a pardon from Trump since all of the crimes are federal.

That way he can hopefully say he stayed strong and did not flip to avoid the polonium tea.

Kinda light. That was a lot of opulence he consulted for in lands afar.

Should be more like 3 months and a 2 million dollar donation to the Clinton Foundation.

:moneybag:

1 Like

So looks like the plea deal is definitely happening:

They had a strong case so Iā€™m hoping the special counsel is getting something out of this.

If true, this is a yuuge deal and fat donald isnā€™t going to take this well.

As part of the deal, Manafort, 69, could be required to cooperate with Muellerā€™s probe into Russiaā€™s role in the 2016 presidential election and whether Trumpā€™s campaign colluded with Russia in the 2016 election.