Breaking: Judge voids Paul Manafort plea deal

It’s one giant coincidence that so many people working on the same campaign had so many ties to Russia and all chose to lie about those ties.

1 Like

And the story is off of Fox. Maybe lasted an hour?

Manafort is just not important. Sorry, he’s just not.

Process crimes? LOL! I knew when I first heard Rush say that, it would parroted nationwide by the bots.

1 Like

Process crime is a made up term…stop using it

No, that isn’t collusion, not even close.

Thankfully nobody is looking for collusion…pr process crimes or any other made up terms for this issue.

1 Like

Really?

Where’s he been for the last ten years?

More than a decade after he was convicted of killing his pregnant wife, Scott Peterson has broken his silence to maintain his innocence and lay blame on investigators in the case.

Peterson, 44, is currently on death row in California’s San Quentin State Prison. A recent phone call he made is featured in the six-part A&E series, “The Murder of Laci Peterson,” that begins airing Tuesday.

This post is also non-factual.

He was being facetious to make a point. That Petersen is in prison despite any direct evidence. Side question, were you able to see where you were mistaken in the joint resolution discussion in the other thread?

4 Likes

You know how we always say that a team takes on the personality of the coach…

Ah. So he was found guilty and is on death row without direct evidence and based only on circumstantial evidence. Interesting.

Can anyone here say Trump Campaign conspiracy?

1 Like

Tactical facepalm?

1 Like

Whooosh…

He’s in bad shape. solitary (protective custody) is taking its toll on him.

He’s a shell of his former self.

Allan

Paul who?? Oh, he just made the coffee and ran some errands. He was a low level employee - I never even met him.

Manaforts crimes are from a long time ago and have nothing to do with the President, not sure what the relevance is.

I’m glad nothing gets past you, thanks for clearing that up.

Read a paper.

Which one, certainly not one that lied about Trump colluding with the Russians right?