Breaking: Judge voids Paul Manafort plea deal

Find one that explains why so many people, central to the campaign and beyond, lied about legal contacts with the Russians. And they’re still not done. Manafort being the latest repeat example.

Crimes from the past that have nothing to do with Trump unlike Hillary who did collud with Russians in her and Deepstate attempted coup.

Manafort’s not only in trouble for crimes of the past. He’s in trouble for lying about what could turn out to be crimes during the campaign. And if they’re not crimes, why lie about them?

What “crimes during the campaign”? Be specific and cite the source.

I’d say you forgot “potential” but then I know better.

Why should I? I quoted you.

He’s in trouble for lying about what could turn out to be crimes during the campaign.

So again I ask, what “crimes during the campaign”? Cite the statutes.

Having classified documents on her server and then lied to Congress about it. Do I really need to post Hillary’s testimony where she lied and Judicial Watch who sued for the proof?

“Turn out to be”, not “are”.

We don’t know everything Manafort lied about so there is no way to know what possible crimes have been committed.

That aside, the guy met with Russians and passed off confidential campaign data, the same type that would be helpful to Russian troll farms and the targeting of fake news that we know took place but… nothing to see here.