Breaking: John Bolton wanted WH lawyers alerted to Ukrainian efforts, witness tells Congress

Nobody is negating a national vote in secret. Information gathering does not negate a national vote… Only a vote by the Senate to remove from office will do that and we are a long way from that point.

You are trying to distract everyone by tossing in irrelevant complaints about the process.

One might almost think you are worried about the ability of Trump and Co. to refute any evidence that might be gathered.

5 Likes

That’s a pretty good political formula right there; a ■■■■■■■ insane president hiring ■■■■■■■ insane cabinet members. So when they turn on the president all of his minions can say, “you trust THAT guy?”

2 Likes

Hence hearsay.

If I talk to you and you testify to what I said. That’s hearsay, not direct evidence. Even though your testimony is accurate.

I would like to hear directly from Bolton.

Allan

1 Like

Biden’s son follows him around from country to country collecting baskets of money where dad does official business.
Trump wants to check to see what was going on.
Trump is the one they want to impeach.
Alternate world.

Yeah, yeah thats the ticket. Run with that for a bit.

1 Like

Considering Giuliani gathered all the evidence during the Mueller hoax investigation for his client means this is bull!

1 Like

Yes, hearing from Bolton would be valuable.

But, we’re not trying to establish, based on Bolton’s words, that Giuliani is, in fact, a hand grenade.

In this interpretation of hearsay, if 30 people witnessed a bank robber walk into a bank and say, “This is a holdup!”, the only person who could testify that the bank robber said, “This is a holdup” is the actual bank robber.

1 Like

as predicted… Now they love John BOLton. So, easy to predict the lefts moves.

We’ve all seen the transcript… There is no quid pro quo like they told you. It was fake news… Just like Russian collusion.

“Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice…”… Apparently the left is not taught this saying

1 Like

What me worry?..NO!! :roll_eyes:

:rofl: I love this so much.

Panic, fear, and yes, the whiff of desperation.

1 Like
3 Likes

Is that why the Democrats are hiding behind closed doors?

Pretty much that is to trigger the cons. I think it’s working.

4 Likes

Winning!

2 Likes

Me too. There we can expect to hear both sides, and in the open. And we can expect to hear evidence of just why this country would want to have the Biden’s self dealings investigated.

Are you sure they’re not hiding from Barr and the half dozen investigations into all the freaking Obama scandals?

We all know they are🤣

To bad Barr has them living in fear!

Do you think trump will testify under oath during the Senate trial?

At least be honest. Would you even care?

Are the Cult 45 beginning to understand just how bad this is yet?

What happened was not okay. IT. WAS. WRONG!!!

None of this has been acceptable, and Trump deserves to pay the price. Sure, the spineless cowards in the GOP Senate will not hold him to account, but history will remember them and Trump. He will forever be in history with the (I) after his name for Impeached.

2 Likes