Breaking: John Bolton wanted WH lawyers alerted to Ukrainian efforts, witness tells Congress

Mighty big coincidence.

Bolton resigns 9/10

Ukraine aid released 9/11

Allan

1 Like

Lemme guess…now…libs care about what John Bolton thinks…amirite? :sunglasses:

Was Starr’s investigation that led up to Bill’s process crime done before or after that inquiry?

Oh…didn’t you hear? Bolton is different now. :sunglasses:

Let me guess… you will ignore the substance of the thread and whine about libs?

6 Likes

If John Bolton has the goods on quid and will testify in an open hearing I would say Trump is in trouble.

Unfortunately with SECRET hearings this is only an illusion of connected material.

I have no doubt Bolton would like to stick it to Trump now…I do not think he would lie to do so.

Let us know when the Secret Society of Democratic Impeachers opens up its membership.

Until then…its all lies.

:crystal_ball:

The “substance” is what I hope to actually see exposed for you and I…and all to see very clearly.

If, as you posit, secrets equal lies.

Then given that Trump has kept his tax returns secrets, everything he has said about his finances is a lie.

Glad you cleared that up for us!

7 Likes

Cuts both ways. Do you believe everything he says about them while he doesn’t release them?

Of course not… and I await the public examination of the evidence the Intelligence Committee is gathering. I haven’t posted anything cheering the leaks from Fiona Hill’s testimony nor have I declared anything to be a lie.

So pick a consistent position. Either you are calling Trump a liar or you are wait and see on the Hill leaks. You cannot call Hill’s testimony lies without extending your condemnation go Trump.

1 Like

Yeah, that’ll change your opinion lol.

6 Likes

She was a direct witness to what Bolton said.

Equating a personal tax return to negating a national vote in secret?

That is apples and dinosaurs and not a valid attempt by the dear Trumpophobe at all.

:wind_face:

There it is. Took longer than I expected, actually.

1 Like

Nothing to see here, folks. Rudy is cool.

If they are going to turn on each other, who are we to get in the way?

I was waiting for this…:rofl: Binary thinking from trump “followers”…never fails. Never fails.

3 Likes

We LOOOOOOOVE him now, Amirite?

I know I want the truth…whereever it comes from.

Thought i’d get it out of the way