Breaking: Federal prosecutors are reviewing the National Enquirer’s handling of its story about Jeff Bezos’ extramarital affair

Supposedly from the woman he was having the affair with brother, who just happens to be a close associate of, who else but Roger Stone!

1 Like

That would be your opinion of Wapo

Geezuz, a demented, closed, nasty circle of thug-like crooks.

Jill Abramsn does not agree.

“Though Baquet said publicly he didn’t want the Times to be the opposition party, his news pages were unmistakably anti-Trump,” Abramson writes, adding that she believes the same is true of the Washington Post. “Some headlines contained raw opinion, as did some of the stories that were labeled as news analysis.”

Only the best people.

The man that is going to make America great again is a morally corrupt liar…cause that makes sense

Here is another long list, Trump cant help himself he is a proven cheater, he is a pathological liar. But please keep covering for him, when all this blows up it will be a sight to behold.

That’s what a newspaper does. I was in the newspaper business, remember?

Who’s Jill Abramsn and why should I care?

And you worked for Wapo?

No, but a major daily newspaper. It’s currently one of the top 100 newspapers in this list.

And that equals what you claimed how?

Jill Abramson was executive editor of the New York Times from 2011 to 2014. Didn’t you say you were in the newspaper business?

I produced newspaper sections and also wrote stories. I think I know what’s involved.

You still haven’t proven this statement:

WashPost reports fact, not a reporter opinion.

I don’t have time to write a book for you. Reporters learn in journalism school how to write stories based on facts and impartiality. I graduated from journalism school. I worked in the industry. What you believe about journalists is not factual. There are decades of great journalism (Woodward/Bernstein, for example, who inspired me).

Strange that the other link about AMI and the Soudis just disappeared.

So, the President, contradicting the story that Sanchez is telling, says that he knew nothing about the Enquirer investigating Bezos.

Reminder, if you post a link to an article, you must have commentary about said article. Commentary is typically more than 5 or 6 words.

Huh? The history of the Washington Post. That’s an absurd request.

Good ol’ Andy Borowitz. Best political satirist out there at the moment.