Breaking: Federal prosecutors are reviewing the National Enquirer’s handling of its story about Jeff Bezos’ extramarital affair

Snow, why was this thread move to Outside the Beltway? This story has everything to do with politics.

Only post on this in the thread all others will be deleted.

Bezo’s is NOT a politician. Enquirer is NOT a political entity.

Whats the federal government?

His jealousy of Bezos is palpable.

Not only is Bezos self-made unlike silver spoon elitist fat Donnie, but his wealth is easily 40-50x.

Bezos could buy and sell lazy crooked Trump all day long.

2 Likes

It’s weird that the only reason federal prosecutors are looking into this is because of the previous prosecution deal in relationship to Trump, isn’t it? I mean other than that political connection, and I’m not an expert on this, but seems like otherwise this would be a standard civil/defamation case between two parties.

It may be wierd but its fully political…

I honestly don’t know. If this wasn’t connected to the Trump thing (assume for the moment it was just Bezos and AMI) would federal prosecutors even care? You’d think in that case Bezos could just call the police and press charges or something worst case, or take AMI to civil court and sue them out of existence.

Anyone who doesn’t think this isn’t connected to Trump Crime Family Incorporated has rocks for brain.

Fortunately, SDNY is going to be all over this.

2 Likes

AMI is wrapped up in Trump. They helped get him elected by burying the Stormy Daniels (and Trump’s other affairs) story. That’s the reason AMI is after Bezos. It’s not just another celebrity scandal.

No, that is another issue. I defend him on many of those issues because they are an attack on our democratic system. I belive these attacks about Russia collusion are themselves dangerous, and are using the judicial system to overturn a legitimate election.
That should not be repeated…but it will be.

I am not his religious or moral councilor. I vote for the good of the country, not for a pin up person.

They aren’t “dangerous” if there were foreign actors involved in trying to influence the last presidential election. Which has already been determined. The question is how far. It’s my feeling that Julian Assange should be one of those indicted and I think he may very well be.

So whats good for the country is a morally corrupt liar?

This is the man that will make America great again?

1 Like

We had a corrupt liar last time who gave us ACA based on lies.
I am told the one before that was a liar who tricked us into war.
The one before that…clearly a liar, perjurer and immoral.

You vote for any of those?
Trump lies are benign compared to some of those.

Obama was corrupt? What did he lie to you about? Keeping your doctor?

Yeah same thing :+1:

The ACA is actually popular because it works and has provided insurance to millions that otherwise would not have access

1 Like

You will be able to keep your insurance. The only difference most people will see is that they will pay $2,500 a year less for health insurance.

All lies and all used to pass an enormous change to our health care system. Add all of Trump’s lies about how big the crowd was at his inauguration and you won’t even come close to the effect of those lies.

Look bud you tell yourself whatever you need to rationalize your decision to vote for a morally corrupt liar…but fact is you can add in whatever you want it does not even come close to the dishonesty of Trump because its built in… its who he is a lying, cheating, con man.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/2018/12/21/president-trump-has-made-false-or-misleading-claims-over-days/?utm_term=.fe1b5e9c763e

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/2018/12/30/year-unprecedented-deception-trump-averaged-false-claims-day/

This man is supposedly going to make America great again

False “or misleading” claims. Namely, he said something a Washpo reporter didn’t agree with.

How in the hell did Trump’s pal Pecker get ahold of pictures and texts from Bezo’s phone? I hope that piece of info becomes public.

1 Like

WashPost reports fact, not a reporter opinion. That’s what real news is.