Border at breaking point...It's a Nat'l emergency

How many have you opened your home to and are now supporting?

JWK

Illegal immigration is now costing American citizens over $18 billion a year in healthcare costs alone! Far more than the measly $5.7 billion asked for to build a wall! LINK

These people were detained (and over 10,000 were actually inadmissible a at ports of entry, not people trying to sneak over our border). So, looks like the system we have in place is working—we’re stopping these people from successfully entering our country.

Not really, if nobody has taken them in they are able to seek refuge elsewhere.

Yawn this tired old cliche. Nations are far different than a personal home just like national currency is different than personal credit.

1 Like

Or maybe we have a few Republican Senators who believe the briefings of the intelligence community… who have read the Constitution and care about it, or who took Trump at his word when he said he was acting to speed up something that was not necessary.

Yes, really.

They’re not in their dangerous country. That’s all I said. And they’re not. If Mexico doesn’t want them there, let Mexico deport them. (Is Mexico deporting them? No.) They’re safe from the threats in Bangladesh (yes, it’s not just South Americans knocking at our door.)

My girlfriend housed a family of 3 from Honduras for a month and I couldn’t be prouder of her. :us:

Oh. And she couldn’t afford them any longer? How many do you have “housed” and pay for all their economic needs?

JWK

American citizens are sick and tired of being made into tax-slaves to finance the economic needs of millions of poverty stricken, poorly educated, low and unskilled aliens who have invaded America’s borders.

She did exactly what she was asked to do: provide them shelter until a long term solution was found. And I would of done it myself as well but am not fluent in Spanish as is required.

Did you miss that part of the Constitution which declares our federal government shall protect the United States against “invasions”?

JWK

President Trump, by the terms of our Constitution, is empowered “To provide for calling forth the Militia to execute the Laws of the Union, suppress Insurrections and repel Invasions”.

If this is an invasion, shouldn’t be send the military and start shooting these invaders?

I demand that our President do what’s right to save our precious nation and send the troops to begin pushing back these evil doers.

After we push back these invaders, then I hope our troops will continue south and start carpet bombing those countries that are invading.

Are you saying the Mexican people are lying?

See:

JWK

Border patrol agents apprehended more than 100,000 people trying to enter the country illegally in just October and November of last year. LINK

I see you chopped off the remainder of my post.

Are you in support of our military to start shooting the invaders and start carpet bombing those countries participating in the invasion?

Did you miss the lines in the dictionary the differentiate between invasion and immigration?

If you are worried about invasions where are your posts demanding the President Trump acknowledge and take seriously the Russian cyberattacks on our electoral process?

Are you saying the good people of Mexico are liars?

The evidence speaks for itself! Yes! It is an invasion.

JWK

Illegal immigration is now costing American citizens over $18 billion a year in healthcare costs alone, far more than the measly $5 billion asked for to build a wall! LINK

At least you are not against Mexicans coming into this country. Because that is the type of immigrant we should be admitting right? Good people?

Well, some rando with a bullhorn said it, so it must be true!

1 Like

No. I am saying I trust the joint reporting of our intelligence agencies over people on Tucker Carlson’s televised fear and hate fest.

I mean, if Tucker Carlson found one person in Tijuana who used the word “invasion” it’s got to be true. Tell you what, I’ll go to Tijuana and find one person who says “climate change is real”. But you’ll have to promise me that you’ll then acknowledge climate change is real because that’s the type of proof you find convincing.

2 Likes

Hey John,
Did you ever think that these border crossings are up, because our President wants them to be…NEEDS THEM TO BE. DId you ever think that after years and years of steady decline illegals crossing into the border, that there might be a little tail wagging the dog going on here? It’s not a real invasion, it is a trump made invasion. He and his border security is either allowing it to happen, or he is failing miserably at what he had done so well for two years. And that was keeping people out of the country. Now all of a sudden it’s pandemonium at the border???

And you think he should be shooting at these people. Wow.

1 Like

in·va·sion

/inˈvāZHən/

noun

noun: invasion ; plural noun: invasions

1. an instance of invading a country or region with an armed force.

“in 1546 England had to be defended from invasion”

synonyms: occupation, conquering, capture, seizure, annexation, annexing, takeover, appropriation, expropriation, arrogation; More

overrunning, overwhelming, storming;

attack, incursion, offensive, assailing, assault, onslaught;

foray, sortie, raid

“the invasion of the islands took place in April”

antonyms: withdrawal

• an incursion by a large number of people or things into a place or sphere of activity.

“stadium guards are preparing for another invasion of fans”

synonyms: influx, inundation, inrush, rush, flood, torrent, deluge, stream, avalanche

“every year the valley suffers an invasion of cars”

an unwelcome intrusion into another’s domain.

YES, IT IS AN INVASION

JWK

American citizens are sick and tired of being made into tax-slaves to finance a maternity ward for the poverty stricken populations of other countries who invade America’s borders to give birth.