Border at breaking point...It's a Nat'l emergency

… because they go elsewhere. That is what has been repeated here by people justifying the wall for years. Have a full wall? Then just the easiest place to go over…

To solve a problem about stressed facilities and personnel, you need more facilities and personnel…

Your party absolutely is in charge. They refuse to provide funding for the barriers that DHS and the border patrol say that they need. They think they know more about security than the experts who have done this thing for years.

Why aren’t you putting any blame on Chuck and Nancy?

1 Like

Yeah but … HIllary.

You had two years to get this funding while in control off all three branches. Explain again how its the democrats fault?

Yes! I will!

It’s is the democrats fault. But not ONLY the democrats fault. In the previous congress, liberal republicans such as Paul Ryan, did nothing but take up space. It was almost all of their fault that nothing got done. 90 percent. It was 10 percent the fault of President Trump for not pushing them harder.

Currently it is 100 percent the fault of the democrats for allowing this invasion to continue and lying about the numbers.

Because I don’t like democrats does not mean I love republicans. Republicans are better, but they are still lousy.

However, a look at the government’s own data shows the case for the existence of a national emergency at the U.S.-Mexico border appears weak.

The OP says that “DHS data says that effective barriers have drastically reduced border crossings where they have been built”. I sure would like to have a link to that data. The data references that I have found have been cited as questionable by fact checking sources.

So in other words it wasn’t the democrats fault, gotcha.

Well, that is factually and statistically incorrect. In case you missed the latest Senate and House vote on funding the government without border wall funding it wasn’t just democrats voting for that. In addition there is enough republican support to pass a bill in both chambers ending this national emergency declaration, so again not 100% democrats fault even now, and it certainly wasn’t before they took over the house.

The whole their feces smells less bad argument really doesn’t work.

1 Like

I’m going to eat dinner. Lemme help you out when I return.

Have Trump Steak, and wash it down with some Trump Vodka.

I recommend take out from Great Wall Express :slight_smile:
http://greatwallsd.com/

1 Like

For 2 years there has been funding for 1000s more border agents. Trump administration stepping all over it’s own johnson failing at that. Get that fixed first.

Maybe we ought to put a hold on this trump administration till we can figure out what the hell is going on.

2 Likes

And 10 more.

It doesn’t pay enough.

But Trump sucks threads no problem?

If you were actually a mod, I bet you’d know.

How many authoritarians take power in the midst of fake national emergencies?

Okay. I’m back. I think he said that the fencing was about 90 percent effective.

Because their not at fault, trump and republican’s are.

Henry Cuellar wants to give bonuses and raises. Another better idea than a wall.

Oh for heaven’s sake. Put a hold on the Trump Administration. Cause yeah, that’s the whole problem right there in a nutshell. :roll_eyes:

What is going on is that Mexican Nationals and now, those in the Northern Triangle are entering our country en mass. Our systems are strained.

We need funding to enforce our laws from more judges to border security which a part of is walls. Walls work. It is a multi-pronged solution which if our congress people could put the American people first rather than their egos, we might be able to make some headway on this.