Border at breaking point...It's a Nat'l emergency

A wall via the “national emergency” could only increase the number detained, if you believe the argument that it it will “slow them down” and let border patrol capture more; do you even understand your own point?

Last year Trump administration wasted millions of dollars paying a private company to recruit thousands of more border agents. That company managed to hire like 3 new agents.

Thousands of border agent jobs, already funded through Congress, going unfilled. Fix that problem first.

Administration can’t even get that job done, and people think they’re going to be able to"Build a Wall"?

Lolzzzz!

4 Likes

Any chance we can build a wall around the forum to stop the invasion of “national emergency” threads?

ETA: this is intended to be a joke - just figured I’d better add that in.

5 Likes

Nope. Nothing could be further from the truth. They were not stopped. They were taken into the U.S.

Is this going to be like the Yellowstone one, though? That’s the question. Danger is imminent.

3 Likes

See my edited post. I fixed my link.

As many as it takes to destroy the liberal lie that border crossings are going down.

Hmmm - good question. Might have to build it about 10 feet higher.

1 Like

Oh I get it, now it’s make believe time where the wall is an impenetrable force field! :rainbow:

A person who used a ladder to cross a wall is treated the same as someone who steps across.

Im fairly certain that purposely flooding the forum with duplicate threads is against the rules. I could be wrong, though.

1 Like

So much question begging.

OP, is this your second national emergency thread today?

DHS data says that effective barriers have drastically reduced border crossings where they have been built. So there’s that.

No. But thanks for asking.

Then why is the number higher now than before the original wall was built? Trump sucks at border security

My objective was to inform people that the media and democratic officials are not being truthful. Border crashers are increasing not decreasing. The next time you hear this claim, you will understand it’s a lie. As long as you know that you are being fed B.S, I’m happy.

It was decreasing under Obama only to increase under Trump yet we should keep listening to him? Seems like he doesn’t know what the ■■■■ he’s doing

Or maybe they have heard that the dems have no intention of securing the border, fighting the president every step of the way, and will protect violators once they sneak in? Or maybe, just maybe liberals are funding massive illegal caravans marching into the U.S? Have you considered the mistakes that are being made by your own party? Or are you of the opinion that they are perfect? Mistake free?

1 Like

Since my party is not in charge not our fault, why aren’t you putting any of the blame on trump?

That makes no sense. Republicans controlled both chambers of Congress and the presidency during the increase