Bomb sent to CNN in NYC (10-24-2018)

Vandals hit NYC GOP headquarters: ‘Attack is merely a beginning’ | The Daily Caller

Just the beginning… says the libs.

Probably done by someone on the right to frame libs.

You see… that would be reasonable… but it wouldn’t sell advertisement.

Welcome to the opening phase of the Idiocracy. Doh!

Precisely.

Smells like Soros.

Oh it’s always Soros!

True, can’t sell Safelock when you are being reasonable.

True story. The other crazy part is he opened with a condemnation of these bombs, like you’d hope and expect. But then launched in to the other garbage. It was disturbing to hear.

It’s not acceptable for anyone to do something like this. That being said, what’s your opinion on the current situation?

And without looking at the rest of the thread… anyone who tries to “What-about” this… on this day… as it is unfolding… should take a long look at themselves In The mirror and think on what they are doing with their life.

2 Likes

Man the admins really don’t like modern conservatism being linked to anti-semitism do they. 3rd? deleted post.

1 Like

You’re on a roll. I’ve only had one that I know of.

We know nothing at this time.

Kamala Harris also hit.

Right? Unlike the lone wolf nutjobs sending bombs to anti-american libs, every lib out there is fist bumping the shameless desecration of a GOP establishment.

Lib mob hive mind must be destroyed. Because MAGA :us:

Mark Levin takes that approach as well.

He’ll start off by yelling (he’s always yelling) about something going on that seems to be a hindrance on the US and the Constitution and eventually starts yelling about Obama and how awful Obama and his policies were. And by the end one I always go, I see that his original message is lost, now its “I’m angry at Obama for breathing.”

1 Like

Add more to the list. I wouldn’t be surprised if Diane Feinstein gets one as well.

Folks, this is an attack on the free press.

1 Like

I wouldn’t engage, clearly this thread about the Clinton/Soros/Obama/CNN bomb threats are WAY too complicated. Its easier to deflect and deviate.

Reporting now that the package sent to CNN was addressed to John Brennan.