Bomb sent to CNN in NYC (10-24-2018)

I heard the return address is in the name of a Democratic “official” whatever that means.

I’ve been saying from the beginning that the dangerous rhetoric coming from Trump would lead to this sort of behavior. Sickening.

But I thought I was supposed to be afraid of the migrant women and children headed towards our boarder, you know the ones fleeing their corrupt, war-torn country in search of a better life by getting a job with American companies who have no problem hiring illegal, cheap labor.

Ted Cruz being the spineless hypocrite that he’s always been.

https://twitter.com/jonfavs/status/1055110906974232577?s=21

2 Likes

Oh look a post of mine criticizing the presidents halfhearted response mysteriously disappeared.

https://twitter.com/realdonaldtrump/status/1055127893112696832?s=21

Here it is again. Too lazy to even write out his insincerity himself.

Collateral damage…right Nancy?

1 Like

I was told this is what you should expect when you “poke the bear”.

But but muh lib mobs!

Rush is suggesting it’s a Democratic operative trying to change the narrative the right is pushing of there being a left wing mob. Even claiming Pelosi’s hecklers is a false flag as well. Unreal.

Lib mob collectively incites violence, now they’re crying because some people are following their example.

Eat your peas and take your medicine, libs. And for true patriots, this is why libs must never ever regain power. Their revenge for our revenge would be terrifying.

8 Likes

He has now gone full Alex Jones.

3 Likes

If libs weren’t so lib this wouldn’t be a problem. Oppressed conservatives are being forced by Nancy and Obama to do this. They should be in jail for inciting this for being so lib.

3 Likes

Yep. He knows what his audience craves. Lots of Brawndo. :man_facepalming:

1 Like

No surprise there.

“It’s gotta be libs! Funded by Soros! Or it’s a lone wolf! Or a bunch of lone wolves! Anything but Trumpists, because as we all know Trumpists are reasonable, peace loving patriots!”

2 Likes

“Nationalists.”

They don’t even pretend to be patriots, any more.

And he is doing it while also proclaiming that Republicans never politicize these attacks. Only the deranged mobs on the left. The contradiction in real time is staggering.

Violent libs will stop at nothing to ruin MAGA and transform our nation into Venezuela. Only with more liberalism.

Excellent reporting from the daily wire. :laughing:.

Not half as staggering as his followers listening to it and gravely nodding their heads in agreement.

1 Like

John Brennan got one too? Eesh.

Is he really?

In the face of such seriousness of the pipe bombs being sent to folks, this divisiveness from Rush is really deplorable. It really is. Its a shame too. He has the platform to tell his listeners that they need to rise above the political blame game and that these bomb scares are beyond horrible. No matter who the eventual culprit is. There is no political affiliation when events like this transpire. Its Americans.

1 Like