Boehner: "There is no Republican party. There's a Trump party."

If a Brit thinks him a moron then he is quite likely pretty decent.

2 Likes

Scalise is a shark, but I don’t see him winning atm.

McCarthy will be a hoot. Guy admitted out loud that the Benghazi investigation was intended purely to damage Clintons candidacy.

He’s a walking ■■■■■■■

Again coming from a brit…

Enjoy him, my American friend!

I sure will :grin:.

You will be disappointed when he or whoever is successful. :grin:

One thing that I am sure of, Boehner would have never put up with some of the shenanigans that some congressmen like Nunes pulled.
A few years ago I was visiting the capitol. The Aide that was showing me around told me that you could always tell when Boehner was in his office because you could smell the cigarette smoke from the hallway.
Sure enough, when we passed by I could tell he was in there.

What does the Clinton presidency have to do with this? He won twice.

Oh he might well have busted some balls, but they forced him out eventually.

He neutered himself by taking bribes out of the equation. He meant well, but politics without patronage just doesn’t work. Never has.

As for Ryan, well… He’s not a retard, so he doesn’t have that excuse.

Boehner ought to be at least somewhat right about that, but he’s not at all, and it’s clear he’s not. If Boehner was correct then the Republican’t Party as a whole would support the Trump agenda, and/or at least vote in lock step (like Democrats do) but they don’t. The claim that Trump has completely taken over the Republican Party, is ridiculous.

The GOP overplayed their hands regarding Clinton. The same thing is happening with the dems concerning Trump.

Support can take more than one form, Nash.

Silence is one of them.

The loudest are those that are retiring.

What are you talking about?

Well Boehner isn’t wrong, however he’s still one of the reasons why we are in the mess that we’re in today.

…when he cheats on his wives.

When he eats KFC with a fork.

When he says he wants to date his daughter.

And very very afraid of sharks.

1 Like

Most all of the republicans that post here are certainly Trump republicans. The few that aren’t are attacked or appear to be independent/libertarian now.

so prudish…

Lol, are the admins here spamming their own board?

Meh, as long as editing/removing posts doesn’t come next…