Bob Woodward’s Stunning Look into the Presidency

truth…

I just hate the thought of paying $15 for an electronic book…that’s a huge markup.

I got it through Audible for 12 bucks. I hate what’s happened to kindle prices in the last few years.

Sure sounds like what you were implying. And, in any event, she didn’t. He was never going to win.

There are Kindle deals every day, though not for a book that’s new like that. But occasionally, some excellent deals. Katy Tur’s book was on sale for $3.99 a couple of months ago for a day. I was ticked at that since I paid full price for it. Joe Biden’s also was on sale recently and I bought that one, too.

That was bigly of you.

The denials are for public consumption. Trump is under no illusion that his staff doesn’t grumble and call him names. I don’t for one second doubt that Woodward is telling the truth in that regard and that Trump knows exactly what took place.

Does any one in this forum not grumble about their boss in private? Get real.

Everyone knows the truth which makes the denials look particularly pathetic.

Do they really expect us to believe their lies?

Just the facts mam just the facts. Aren’t his “sources” anonymous? You guys will believe anything as long as it is negative toward Trump.

I double down on my toilet paper comment.

I believe you will find that most Americans aren’t even aware of Woodward’s book, let alone paying attention to whether or not one of Trump’s cabinet members called him a name in private. :roll_eyes:

Ah, so you think Trump is pacifying the ignorant public with platitudes and lies.

Good to know. Keep it up!

Thought I would give you another try. Guess I’ll go back to not giving you the time of day.

I’m not wrong am I.

Everyone who pays attention knows the obvious. Given the nonstop, tireless coverage of Trump’s administration on nearly every media platform, it would take someone living in a cave or perhaps the most rural of settings, who barely ever listens to any news source, reads any periodical, or talks about politics to anyone who does, could have an excuse not to know.

So Trump’s denials go flatly in the face of what people can see for themselves. Which is why he spends so much time coaching his supporters not to believe anyone other than him.

It’s disrespectful to the intelligence of the American public. Like a child whose face is smeared with chocolate and denies he ate the cake.

1 Like

No. You don’t understand how journalism works.

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/307582196196188160

You need more toilet paper? TMI, dude.

Flush twice!

1 Like

I’m fine but thanks anyway.

I understand corruption when i see it. I rate journalists below Lawyers.

Thanks for the laugh … :laughing: :laughing: