Bob Woodward’s Stunning Look into the Presidency

Ok a brief reprieve.

What I hear you saying is that everyone who pays attention will hate Trump as much as you do. I think you would be surprised.

So you honestly believe every American is hanging on the content of this Woodward book for guidance? Seriously?

It’s the top headline everywhere. Seriously.

About 63 million would consider his/her comments offensive.

It’s not about hate. It’s what’s obvious about his administration.

You recognize the division in the administration and have stated as much. You don’t hate the administration, obviously.

So you see, if you can recognize the truth, then so could anyone else. It has nothing to do with hate.

So you do seriously believe it.

It is absurd to pretend that this kind of division doesn’t permeate every administration. Of course there might be exceptions if a President decides to surround himself with sycophant yes men, as Obama did.

This kind of division only makes the headlines, because it is Trump. And Trump is evil. He must be taken down at all costs.

I seriously doubt that anything approaching 63 million is even paying attention.

So Obama hires yes men? If Trump has the “best brain” then why didn’t he hire yes men?

Further let’s go on a limb and say “Trump wanted diversity of thought”… then why do much turnover?

Me and at least 1,000,000 others. (And that’s just the print version.)

I seriously doubt anything approaching the 63 million that you’re referring to will be able to fully comprehend what’s in the book without a lot of help. :laughing:

You’re falling off the topic a bit just to try to express some Obama hatred. Stay focused.

I think it’s hardly reasonable to say this type of division permeates every administration. This is not normal. Omarosa was taping conversations with the chief of staff. Staff members have their phones confiscated on grounds. The leaks are numerous. The number of high level departures is higher than normal.

The original point was the denials being for “public consumption” which is an insult to the intelligence of the public since anyone paying any attention (the same people who would actually hear these denials) would know they’re not true.

Each person who leaves would need to speak for themselves.

Anyone who has been paying attention to Trump’s management style would understand that he fosters chaos and dissent amongst his advisors. He has continued that in the WH and it is driving the MSM bonkers.

In regards to the high turnover, that kind of management style isn’t everyone’s cup of tea. If a person is unable to deal with that kind of chaos, they likely won’t last very long.

You collect anecdotes and hearsay rumors that fit into a certain theme and discard everything else. You build these into a story that tells a certain number of readers exactly what they already believe and want to have confirmed.
Add your famous name and your talent and…you have sold a lot of books.

I’m following the conversation where it leads. That kind of condescending arrogance from you will only serve to me ending further discussion with you.

You and I have differing opinions on dissent within prior administrations. You obviously believe this is unique to Trump. I don’t. I believe what is unique is the media’s obsession.

That doesn’t mean it’s untrue. Even Peek admits there’s chaos and dissent in the administration.

Yep! Only intelligent Trump-hating LIBs would be smart enough.

The conversation didn’t lead anywhere to Obama, you drove it there in a detour to satisfy an urge.

I’ll just go with what you said. This is a result of his management style.

A management style that has served him well.

You missed the point.

You claim on one hand that his management style does this on purpose but on the other hand claim this is a normal part of every administration.