Bob Woodward’s Stunning Look into the Presidency

i think its more of a thing where he really wanted to impress the Administration, and when you are that willing to impress people. Your morals and ethics grow weaker. Which is what russia was looking for.

I don’t disagree. But I also don’t think the two descriptions/explanations are mutually exclusive either.

with him i do. Cause and effect. I base this of what ive read and listened to from Papa himself. He was eager, very eager to impress people.

Sure. But that does not mean he was not necessarily also born with a proclivity to corruption and deception in nature. I look at what he did, what he is doing now, and combine it with the fact that he volunteered to be a part of the Donald Trump campaign in general, and then look at the character of every single other person who opted to join that organization, and the commonalities become clear in my mind regarding the nature of them all.

oh yes…You are talking about how trump couldnt get any a list people so he had do go with d list people and this is what you got.

I welcome you to the GOP party…This is what they are.

1 Like

Of course they are, they want to stay to keep Trump from blowing ip the world, as best they can. It’s very funny (and predictable) that you take their pro forma denials seriously.

Sure. They are telling the truth or they are all working in a secret conspiracy to save the world.

Occam’s razor has the answer.

Right, the best explanation is that they’re now offering pro forma denials, to keep their jobs. They know Trump will accept their denials, because the alternative for him is much much worse, and it’s so much essier for Trump to claim Woodward made it all up.

1 Like

Woodward responded to that charge last night on Colbert. He said he’s heard from WH contacts that he got it “1000 percent” right. Great interview, by the way.

Well no…they are pushing conservative agenda while keeping trumps more crazy ideas out of site.

Actually reading the OP ed and understanding it helps.

Right. People in the military ready to put their lives on the line for the country all ready to lie to keep jobs they don’t even need.

No, it’s too many people trying to force others to be like everyone else.

“He had help.” Again, you underestimate the loathing for Hildawg.

Ridiculous. Absolutely.

If she hadn’t screwed Bernie over, she wouldn’t have lost.

If youve listened to Woodward, people like Mattis appear believe it’s their duty to stay to keep Trump from getting a lot of military lives lost for nothing but Trump’s sheer idiocy.

“Both Kelly and Mattis dismissed the book as fiction, with Kelly calling it “another pathetic attempt to smear people close to President Trump and distract from the administration’s many successes.””

Did Woodward hear Mattis say that, or did Woodward base his book on hearsay?

Shrug…we will never know

The so-called “loathing for Hildawg” was milked by the conservative circus. She has more admirers, according to the vote totals.

LOL. No she doesn’t, she was running against Trump.

She didn’t screw Bernie. That’s another piece of conservative ■■■■■■■■■ She led in polls from the beginning. Bernie wasn’t going to win the nomination.