Bloomberg pays fines for 32,000 felons in Florida, paving their way to the voting booth

“The right to vote is fundamental to our democracy and no American should be denied that right,” a Bloomberg spokesperson told the news outlet. “Working together with the Florida Rights Restoration Coalition, we are determined to end disenfranchisement and the discrimination that has always driven it.”

Now that money was well spent for the Democratic Party.

Let the felons vote.

That’s a good deal all around.

Allan

1 Like

Bloomberg pays for new Willie Horton style campaign, might be a better title.

Yes…democrat party is party of felons and corrupt public officials and government bureaucracy.

4 Likes

I bet they vote for Trump…lol!

1 Like

They are. This smells a lot like buying votes as well.

2 Likes

Have these guys served their time?

If so, why shouldn’t they be allowed to vote if they have fulfilled all the state’s requirements for doing so?

Or are you simply pulling back the veil on what some people actually think of criminals (i.e. no rehabilitation is possible…they should suffer a stigma as a criminal forever)?

6 Likes

These people paid the price of their time.

Their only crime now was being poor.

Unsure how the trump campaign can profit by this.

Allan

1 Like

The felons can vote any way they like.

Now of course one cannot discount human nature.

The republicans threw up the roadblocks.

And the democrats lowered them

Allan

1 Like

They will go with the thinly veiled “once a crook, always a crook” barb.

Just like when someone posts bail for someone accused of a violent crime. Guilty until proved innocent is the barb there.

2 Likes

Bloomberg puppetmasters a bunch of criminals to steal Florida from True America and Trump.

Bloomberg has the worst instincts.

1 Like

I think 40-50% probably will take exception to being “bought” and will do just that.

:8ball:

Don’t you find it odd that first place libs look for votes is criminal element of our society?

Now having said that once they did there time, pay all restitution their rights should be restored…even their second Amendment.

But that doesn’t change the facts that libs are counting on criminal element of our society for votes.

2 Likes

Did they do their time, Conan?

Yes or no?

And no…these people’s only “crime” now is they are poor…and just like with the bail issue, some have no problems with the poor suffering for things the more well off can buy their way out of.

1 Like

That and Trump brought about “justice reform” while Biden voted for the Clinton Crime bill…

2 Likes

See…
?

1 Like

What are you rambling on about…should the have all their rights restored after serving their time and restitution? Yes or no Jay?

See what? . I made my first post before your comment on post 10.

Nice try…

Not my problem.

And people wonder why there is so much concern with mail in ballots.

1 Like

So it was full of ■■■■■