Bloomberg pays fines for 32,000 felons in Florida, paving their way to the voting booth

Because felons are more likely to send a fake ballot? Or why?

Yes they should…so why are you complaining about Bloomberg helping less fortunate people do just that?

There is some good cudgeling going on this thread - oooh scary felons

1 Like

So did everyone else, Republican and Democrat. Only 4 senators out of 100 voted nay
So you were against the crime bill back in 1993/1994?

1 Like

Why do felons not know how the post office works?

Allan

Trump’s own Justice Department spends a great deal of time working at cross purposes to the First Step Act…yet you want to give him credit for signing a bill that passed with rare wide bipartisan support (including a bipartisan rejection of some of the more reactionary amendments from folks like Tom Cotton).

lol.

Good on Bloomberg. These folks paid their debt to society and should have the right to vote.

1 Like

No the willingness of doing unsavory things to gain a vote. Who knows how this will play out. The DNC might keep tabs for later favors. Maybe another epstein player needs to get axed. Or maybe they need a patsy. The felons get a deal and the democrats get another useful idiot.

1 Like

Is this a serious question?

Unsavory things?

Paying the fines that are owed by felons was a great idea.

They owe nothing to the man now.

They did their time.

They paid their fine.

Now they are exactly like you or I.

Allan

1 Like

Not really they are still felons. They have to report that on job applications. So no they are not.

Nope. It was addressed to Big Al. Your post made my point.

As far as voting their ballot counts the same as yours.

One.

Allan

Thats not what you said in the post I replied to.

No, they did not pay their penance. The fines are part of their sentence.

Is bloomberg going to go sit in a cell for them?

7 Likes

Their fines are now paid in full. So their sentence is complete.

Nothing hanging over their heads.

Allan

1 Like

Why are you offended when I say libs are going to criminal element for votes?

They didn’t pay them. Is bloomberg going to show for them out the probation office?

That is better than a criminal like Trump who has NOT paid his debt to society asking people to vote for him, and plenty of people saying yessir!

1 Like

Right…a point that you made after my post in some attempt to think you’re smarter then everyone else.

You’re not kidding anyone here.