Bloomberg has a problem, it's Bloomberg

Who do you think it will be?

We could all be wrong it just seems like Sanders has all the right things clicking for him to win it unless a major wrench is thrown into the equation. I am sure the DNC and media will be going after him over the coming weeks so there is always that.

He has a big problem with the DNC. The party leaders know the country isn’t ready for a far left takeover so the only question is will they do more harm to the party in the longrun giving him the nomination or blocking him from getting it.

Biden was seen as the safety valve but he’s fading fast which leaves basically just Buttboy and Bloomers as viable alternatives and Bloomers has yet to demonstrate any electability.

They don’t like Warren do they? I am assuming unless a miracle happens Buttigieg doesn’t do much past Nevada…We could possibly see the establishment pumping Klobuchar but I am not sure if it will matter at this point.

To answer the issue in the op he may have a major problem with black voters but he also has established a group called mayors for Mike and has been building politics capita within the black community for years by working with its leaders.

Let’s see what happens

1 Like

Dems love their billionaires.

1 Like

Not sure, but based on early evidence I would not bet on Biden, Bloomberg, Warren or Steyer in that order.

That is some overtly racist ■■■■■

1 Like

I am Jack’s obliviousness to irony.

yep. that ship has sailed a long time ago.

It’s just amusing to hear billionaire tossed around as a pejorative and then one is suddenly embraced. Why’s that?

So it is a good idea.

Oooh! A threat!

You just fell for the whole M.O. ofCriminals because they use the BLM movement to their advantage. The cops are targeting the Minorities. You can’t target minorities because of BLM. So if you follow that mantra, You can’t police properly because you can’t put the cops where the crime is. Bloomberg was saying screw that mantra, we have to put the police in minority neighborhoods because THAT IS WHERE THE CRIME IS.

I thought this was something you would have been for completely. He said nothing racist, he said nothing racial, he simply said we are going to strengthen the police in the areas of New York where crime is RAMPANT. If that happens to be in minority neighborhoods so be it.

I would have thought you of all people WildRose would be for this kind of policing…taking crime fighting to the heart of the neighborhoods where crime is happening. What has changed? Is it because Bloomberg said it?

Butt boy?

How old are you?

5 Likes

homophobic stuff is cool

It’s not even clever.

It’s the kind of insult that one imagines a loser 12 year on the playground yelling while wiping Cheeto stained fingers across a hand me down Warrant T-shirt with little flecks of corn chips spraying out of his mouth.

2 Likes

Its not like he is a war veteran or anything that deserves common respect.

I don’t think anyone has to respect anyone else if they don’t want to.

The insult is childish, unoriginal and lazy.

Insult the guy all you want.

Making lazy insults just insult us all… especially when the person making the insult thinks that it is clever.

While i actually agree this is a issue for Bloomberg - IT amazes me that in the same thread one can argue that Bloombergs support for stop and frisk kills his support for the African American vote, and then argue that Trump, who ALSO supported stop and frisk, never apologized, and STILL insists that he wasn’t wrong about the Central Park 5 is somehow gaining AA support!