Blood in the streets of S Carolina

Let’s here it. Why do we see people lifting guns from open carry dudes but not cops? There is zero tactical advantage to open carry. It’s like playing poker with all your cards up. Open carry people just love the attention they get. Makes them feel like Clint Eastwood.

Who says so?

Yeah … ■■■■ like that happens. It doesn’t make it a rule.

How’s that?

1 Like

This guy. Do you need more examples? I have no fear of anyone stealing my pistol. Because they don’t know I have it. Which gives me an advantage over the people who flaunt theirs.

Man Open Carrying Gun Has It Stolen At Detroit Gas Station – Bearing Arms

Yeah … As I said, it does happen, but it doesn’t make it a rule. People who carry concealed also have their gun taken on occasion too.

The only valid reason to not carry openly … and its a big one … is that it draws unnecessary and disproportionate attention to oneself, which can result in some lib calling the cops and cry “man with a gun!” That can be a major hassle … it’s simply not worth it.

Good points.

Cops named Fred, beware!!

1 Like

Ooorrr, mind your own business. There are advantages to open carry, one being comfort.

1 Like

You don’t. There are far more guns taken away from cops than there are from LTC.

“Concealed” doesn’t stop them from taking it. You assume they don’t know. If it matters to them, they do.

Speed is a tactical advantage. One of the Big 3 in fact.

Open carry doesn’t usually attract attention unless you post a picture of it on their phones. Most mouth breathers are so busy looking down they don’t even notice a car, much less the butt of a gun on a hip.

I think you’ve never carried a gun. It sounds like you are confusing those yahoos carrying ARs in Starbucks to protest with actual “Open Carry”.

3 Likes

Today is the day! I’ve got my canoe ready.

So far no rivers of blood.

Winston-Salem is in North Carolina. Not Texas. If he was a student, he was not legally allowed to be in possession. He was most definitely not allowed to be in possession in a school.

Next, before you jerk your knew, move it away from the dead bodies.

Only have to be 18 in NC.

Not in a school.

Now if it only wasn’t so easy for him to get…Because we all know only stable upstanding citizens take advantage of easy gun laws

Where did he get it?

From your article

6:30 p.m. UPDATE: A law enforcement official confirms that the alleged shooter is a juvenile, therefore his identity will not immediately be released.

Authorities also said the suspect is believed to be a freshman or sophomore underclassman at Mount Tabor.

You should hunker down in a bunker because it will start annnnnnny minute now just annnnnnny minute now. :wink: :grin:

1 Like