BLM rioters throw bricks at Ronald McDonald House

Even worse than chair jacking Jerry’s kids…

:man_in_motorized_wheelchair:

If that is true, why is that a problem? White moderates and liberals need to join the fight…no way does anything change if the majority of the population does not speak up.

MLK knew this as well…

"First, I must confess that over the last few years I have been gravely disappointed with the white moderate. I have almost reached the regrettable conclusion that the Negro’s great stumbling block in the stride toward freedom is not the White Citizen’s Council-er or the Ku Klux Klanner, but the white moderate who is more devoted to “order” than to justice; who prefers a negative peace which is the absence of tension to a positive peace which is the presence of justice; who constantly says “I agree with you in the goal you seek, but I can’t agree with your methods of direct action;”

1 Like

It’s not a problem, it’s a fact.

Ariel Atkins’ speech is a problem in this context.

It’s a problem when a white majority movement is advocating for things most black people do not want, in the name of black people and are destroying black neighborhoods while they are at it.

6 Likes

I’d love to see basic law enforcement in these cities! :roll_eyes:

I guess little details like that don’t matter much…

With all of the examples of white nationalists and white supremacists posing as antifa and doing crap like this to blame them, it wouldn’t surprise me in the least to find out this is what happened again here.

Whoever it is, prosecute them to the fullest extent of the law. I posted earlier that doing disgusting things to sick children is not acceptable to me in any shape or form. Of course that post was deemed unworthy of this thread and moved. :man_shrugging:

Do you see that fact as a problem?

Atkins’ remarks are problematic…
I do not agree, but I see her point.

For me? No. For BLM, yes.

Of course you don’t.

White Americans joining the fight for racial and economic inequality is a problem for BLM?

Of course I don’t what?

Yes.

Don’t agree.

my wishes have nothing to do with what is

yes we will

looting an rioting in their name.

1 Like

This is whom the democarts are willing to support and so far Biden/Harris haven’t condemned them. Harris did say she supports the BLM.

No but they are rioting/protesting in his name.

She said they’re heroes of our time…

Don’t hold your breath :wink:

They are using his name as an excuse to riot.

BLM was born out of lies. It continues to propagate lies. It’s dishonest about the fruits of its riots.

And BLM supporters get indignant when the “movement” is called out for degenerate acts like the one in this thread.

1 Like

Here they are, in support of this latest act:

■■■■■■■ low lives

2 Likes