BLM rioters throw bricks at Ronald McDonald House

Not really. They are pretty stupid and ignorant. Remember, BLM tore down the statues of abolitionists too.

Doesn’t look like going to or doing anything in Chicago is even worth it. Looters attacked a building known to have sick children… and some folks are still going to look the other way. Very telling to me personally. In November we’re all going to find out how America feels.

What the ■■■■■■■■■■■

An organization that helps the families of sick children stay together during their treatment is the target of this degenerate ■■■■■■■■■■■■

What kind of sick ■■■■ is that?!?!?!?!?!

I’m willing to bet Ronald McDonald House serves all—black, white, whatever—who want to be near the hospital where their children are being treated.

Organizations like Antifa & BLM serve only themselves through destruction & usage of the treatment of minority Americans as a smokescreen.

■■■■ ‘em all!

1 Like

Lowest of the low and rest assured that Medicare for all won’t stop a brick.

:brick:

1 Like

it was BLM. the root and/or trunk of all the violent race riots and race motivated mayhem this year

good job democrats

we should hope so!

we may just find out instead how good democrats cheat

please bottle up some of this and reopen in early november : )

2 Likes

Too easy.

Was there a black person in the crowd? Then it was obviously BLM! “Black” is right there in the name.

Things that make you say…hmmmmmmm…

1 Like

Because it’s absolute idiocy to believe this one was some new branch of rioting.

Lol, wasn’t them though, no sir, no how.

Nope.

It’s a white majority organization.

Most black Americans don’t support their destructive agenda of looting businesses and reducing police presence

1 Like

That was momentous. Surprised it took them so long.

RUMSPRINGA!!

You wish.

You and I will have to disagree on this matter.

Allan

Are you saying, what I think you are saying?

If so…damn.

Seems like BLM is in good company. MLK, during his time of protesting, was also accused of many of the same things BLM is being accused of.

Sadly, he was put down.

BLM is mostly white now.

2 Likes

That reminds me of the joke:

What goes Clippity clop- Clippity clop-Clippity clop-, BANG BANG- Clippity clop-Clippity-clop- Clippity clop-?

An Amish drive by shooting…

Happens all the time.

2 Likes