BLM Rioters in Kenosha, WI Destroyed Struggling Small Business

Precisely. And grieving parents won’t have anyone to blame but themselves.

Not a chance. They best keep their stupid selves within the city where they can still pretend to be badass. :wink:

Bad politics are not what caused these riots. Anarchists and BLM are causing the riots.

They need to get a clue. Our justice system isn’t going to change to suit their needs just because they are throwing a tantrum.

1 Like

Oh they have taken it into surrounding residential neighborhoods which I highly encourage em to do…because they’re mostly liberal. And those libs need to learn/know/taste what they created. But they won’t bring it to rural areas. My neck of the woods.

If they want to come down redneck lane…leave your cell phone home. :wink:

1 Like

Sorry, I got burbs and rural mixed up for a moment there.

But yeah, the burbs? If Ken and Karen can scare off the horde, I doubt they’ll even ask for gas money to wander further out. :rofl:

1 Like

Burbs have lots of libs in em. They believe they’re safe there. They’re not.

It’s why I’m noticing a massive increase in sales and price of homes farther out. They’re fleeing from their creation.

1 Like

They’re like ants looking for the next carcass to consume. Once there is nothing left to feed on, they will move to the next target rich environment.

Hmm, didn’t someone post the increase in gun sales? I’m sure that is just a coincidence, right? :wink:

Public sentiment is not on the side of Burn, Loot, Murder.

1 Like

I’m gonna make a killing in profits when I sell this house in 18 years. Thanks again, libs. :rofl:

Hey, I’ll bet you could pick up some property for pennies on the dollar in Portland right now.

1,000 rounds per gun. That’s the minimum standard they ought to be reaching for.

Didn’t they try that a couple of times and were run off?

I saw a video a couple of weeks ago where Andy Tifa tried to attack a man in a wheelchair out in the burbs. All the little terrorists got their asses beat by dad bods. :rofl:

Yup. Then they want to recreate the same thing where ever they go.

Crap. I gotta buy more ammo.

1 Like

Yup. Same one I was thinking of.

Andy Tifa? :rofl: :rofl:

Aunt Tiffany?

1 Like

They were run off. If they try seriously to burn some houses though some folks are going to get hurt. Probably seriously hurt.

I think they know that. So, they are staying in their safe spaces.

That reminds me that i need to buy some more ammo. Thanks. :wink:

I hope they stay there or better yet that the dem pols would get serious and let the police break this crap up.

Round up the rioters by the thousands if need be and prosecute.

You don’t know much. You have always had it easy. You have no idea what it takes to make the gamble and put every cent you have into a dream.