BLM Rioters in Kenosha, WI Destroyed Struggling Small Business

The fact that MSM and democrats are still mute and silent on the BLM rioters in WI and still those who are rioting in Portland and elsewhere is not a surprise. At the DNC Convention they had given BLM a platform and with a song.

Yet BLM Rioters in Kenosha, WI Destroyed Struggling Small Business which opened in July and now closed forever because of the riots.

Source

Just donā€™t look at the Black man paralyzed by cops, amirite?

2 Likes

Why then did he rush into his car while ignoring police orders? oh and you know that the person had a warrant right? or are you getting your news from CNN/MSNBC?

All good reasons to put six in his back and take his legs, amirite?

2 Likes

Andy Ngo Seems to be doing far better journalism then the media right now.

> Source

And why did he brawl with the police? you never and never should brawl with the police. I am amusing your anti cop? you wont even see the link i posted but whatever.

The cops didnā€™t want to use force as the subject was the one who was trying to grab something from his car or whatever it was.

Proud Boy Andy Ngo?

1 Like

How is Andy Ngo Proud Boy lefty?
When he nearly got killed while reporting.

Is this a fact?

I am sure if you watch CNN i am sure you are all still getting the truth how all these protests are all just very peaceful protests.

1 Like

Maybe you should just go back on watching CNN or MSBNC if you dislike the truth or facts? ok?

I am sure Russiagate Evidence will eventually be found.

1 Like

No, youā€™re wrong. If the cops did something wrong, then they will certainly pay for it. Give it time. There needs to be an investigation. Are you hoping for something else? Why do you think that if a cop shoots someone itā€™s okay to destroy the property of an innocent person?

2 Likes

You didnā€™t see the video of him planning a riot with the Proud Boys?

You should be more careful with your sources. Ngo is a grifter, not a ā€œjournalistā€.

1 Like

Sounds about as truthful as your OP.

Are those sources from the lefty ones who dislike Andy Ngo? because i heard this nonsense before. Not the first time either lefty.

CNN is always telling me its wrong to ask that cops donā€™t shoot act like Dredd.

With that kind of reply i can tell your a liberal.

Itā€™s a video.

You canā€™t gaslight us this time.

1 Like

A Black man may never get his legs back. Maybe instead of lecturing critics of excessive police violence, you ought to direct your ā€˜be patientā€™ rhetoric at trigger-happy gangsters in blue.

1 Like

You gave an answer to a question that was not asked. Iā€™ll give you another chance.

Why do you think that if a cop shoots someone itā€™s okay to destroy the property of an innocent person?

1 Like