BLM Rioters in Kenosha, WI Destroyed Struggling Small Business

Hate to tell you but a non business owner telling a business owner have things work is about as dumb as a person with no children telling a person with children how to raise a child.

3 Likes

Hate to tell you, but working for and with my parents in 2 of their businesses , it gives me a good perspective. Maybe not exactly the same as owning the businessā€¦But I get it. I have also managed a few businessesā€¦I know the stress.

The guy is incredibly lucky that he is still alive. I wonder if heā€™ll make a statement on the riots.

May I please have a link to this video? I live under a rock.

But both-siderism doesnā€™t need to be involved here. A hypothetical: Alex wrongs Billie in a very bad way, I arrest Alex, I turn around, Billie comes over with my back turned, Billie proceeds to something horrible to Alex, I turn back around, I tackle Billie, and I arrest Billie. Not for a single second is my motivation to keep things ā€œbalancedā€.

Not sure how your hypothetical applies.

Interesting how this discussion has ignored the compelling plea by the suspects Mom to stop the violence that is causing HER more pain.

She is also praying for the police.

1 Like

Iā€™ve read the thread. Incidents like this are unfortunate.

Itā€™s definitely time for the police to be reformed.

Residents and business owners are upping the ante. Reports are that one looter has taken a bullet. Others were dissuaded from destruction in a residential neighborhood with warning shots. There should be more of this.

3 Likes

Two people died in Kenosha overnightā€¦

Whatā€™s the total Black Lives Matter Death toll over the last three months now? More people have been killed during the sickos riots in the name of Black Lives Matter than the number of unarmed black men that vicious evil white police officers have hunted down and intentionally murdered in cold blood Iā€™ll bet in the last several years combined.

You lefties fed up yetā€¦because the rest of us are pretty disgusted.

" Police were looking for a man armed with a long gun, although its unclear how many shooters there were, the Milwaukee Journal Sentinel reported. Kenosha County Sheriff David Beth said one person was shot in the head and another was struck in the chest. He believed at least one person would be taken into custody based on video evidence they reviewedā€¦Social media posts compared the scene to a warzone. Protesters could be seen smashing car windows and clashing in the streets. Multiple videos were interrupted with the sound of gunshots." Kenosha violence: 3 shot, including 2 fatally in another night of unrest | Fox News

Just donā€™t look at the black child that was shot dead by a black manā€¦that happens much more often than the scenario that youā€™ve singling out. Why is that? Do you not care about black children. What age do they have to be before you care?

With Kenosha a midpoint between Milwaukee and Chicago you could have an open gang war in the streets.

The state and feds needs to set up highway check points and catch the criminals heading from each metro area.

I heard a dozen arrests overnight. That isnā€™t enough. There are hundreds of felonies being committed.

Get the PD there support today.

:police_car:

1 Like

This story was published in Juneā€¦

In Juneā€¦There have been more deaths since then. https://summit.news/2020/06/04/riot-death-toll-now-higher-than-total-deaths-of-unarmed-black-people-for-whole-of-2019/

The death toll from the current riots is now higher than the number of unarmed African-Americans killed throughout the entirety of 2019.ā€¦There have now been a total of at least 17 deaths as a result of the recent riots. Of those 17 deaths, just three were killed by policeā€¦As we previously highlighted, one of those killed was retired police captain David Dorn, who was shot in the head by looters as he tried to protect his community."

By the way David Dorn was a Black Police officerā€¦But his Black Life didnā€™t really matter I guess.

Maybe itā€™s time for blue state governors like Mr. Evers in Wisconsin, the accept the offer from the White House for some help. " Wisconsin Democratic Gov. Tony Evers turned down a White House offer to dispatch additional National Guard troops to the city of Kenosha after two nights of rioting that followed the police shooting of a Black man, White House Chief of Staff Mark Meadows told ā€œTucker Carlson Tonightā€ Tuesday."

1 Like

They donā€™t matter unless a white police officer was involvedā€¦And then the rioting and looting and finger pointing has to start immediately even before any kind of investigation or anything like that has happened.

Personally I think itā€™s time to declare BLM the domestic terrorist organization that it is.

Enough.

2 Likes

In other words, they are the true racists.

1 Like

Exactly - I am so pissed. This is the greatest nation on the face of the earth and a bunch of disgusting children are running around tearing up communities in many cases they donā€™t even live in just killing people, burning businesses, wrecking lives and livelihoodsā€¦

Hereā€™s a follow up from that idiot Ariel Atkins, sheā€™s the BLM Woman who said looting and stealing in Chicago was fine because the businesses had insurance and itā€™s all just ā€œReparationsā€. The Chicago Black Lives Matter organizer who justified looting as ā€œreparationā€ has doubled down ā€” insisting this week that even calling someone a criminal is ā€œbased on racism.ā€ā€¦Ariel Atkins told WBEZ that her group ā€œ100 percentā€ supports the violent looters who trashed chunks of the Windy City on Monday, again repeating her claim that it is ā€œreparationsā€¦The whole idea of criminality is based on racism anyway,ā€ she told the NPR station. BLM organizer who called looting ā€˜reparationsā€™ doubles down

Those lunatics donā€™t think the law applies to themā€¦

To your pointā€¦If you have to put a skin color in front of these wordsā€¦ā€œLives Matterā€ā€¦

Congratulations youā€™ve found the racist.

2 Likes

Personally I doubt the BLM criminals really careā€¦Theyā€™ve found an avenue to try toā€¦

Hell I donā€™t even know what those morons are trying to accomplish other than destroying the work of people whoā€™ ve actually built something, lives and businesses and families. It only takes one match on one night to leave a lifetime of blood sweat and tears in a pile of ashes. Anyone who offers up this ā€œThey can rebuild theyā€™ve got insuranceā€ crap is an idiot.

Anyone who refuses to condemn these people or who in anyway tries to justify or explain them needs to get him or herself checked.

4 Likes

People arenā€™t peaceful now.

Fox just reported that ā€œPeaceful Protestersā€ tried to lock people inside a building they had just set on fire in Seattle. They would have burned a bunch of police officers alive if they had had their way. There can be no more explaining, justifying, rationalizing, or anything else with the so called BLM/Antifa thugs. They just need to be condemed, arrested, cuffed, prosecuted and jailed.

1 Like

Yeah, unarmed and shot in the back seven times.

That will stop them every time.

Just because someone disobeys police orders, they donā€™t end up getting shot 7 times.

No excuse for the shooting. None.

Allan