BLM Rioters in Kenosha, WI Destroyed Struggling Small Business

Why? I am not saying that.

Almost as bad as not as being able to walkā€¦or breathe again.

Depends on the man. The business owners didnā€™t kill them.

1 Like

Where is all that leftist empathy for business owners who will never be able to open their business again because of the leftist?

Maybe people should not act like children when they donā€™t get their way.

1 Like

That doesnā€™t add up.

Having oneā€™s business destroyed, is horrible. That being said, responsible owners carry Insurance and will be able to rebuild.

Where is all the RWā€™ers empathy for the dead and maimed, by the hands of the state?
Some things, can never be rebuilt. Then there is the mothers, fathers, brothers , sisters, and spouses that lose a lot more than a business.

2+2 always equals 4.

Youā€™ve never owned a business.

1 Like

Responsible protesters donā€™t loot and burn ā– ā– ā– ā–  down.

Why do you give those ā– ā– ā– ā– ā– ā– ā– ā–  a pass?

2 Likes

My parents owned 3 businesses, I worked at 2 of them.

I have a good idea what sacrifices are made.

You?

Insurance never covers everything. In fact your lucky to get paid for half of what you lost.
But I know that you really could care less that these business owners will no longer have an income.
Their families will have to do without. Their families will have to go hungry . They will loser their homes. And they will lose a business that some have worked and sacrificed for.

2 Likes

ā€œBuildings can be repairedā€¦merchandise replacedā€¦ā€ thatā€™s basically what you said.

Sounded just like that little BLM organizer fromā€¦Chicago right last weekā€¦ranting about taking from Gucci and Nikeā€¦theyā€™ve got insuranceā€¦itā€™s Reparationsā€¦

You said the exact same thing.

Leftists are ā€¦ well I wonā€™t say it Iā€™ll get banned if I express my true disgust for libs. A man was shotā€¦maybe it was an unjust shootingā€¦no one has shared the results of an actual investigation so we donā€™t knowā€¦if the officer committed a crime he should be prosecuted.

But lefties have no time for that stageā€¦it went straight to the looting burning stealing destroying thing. You should look up the video of the mob going after a charity in Kenoshaā€¦one man trying to defend that business ended up bleeding in the street. The coward from the mob who blasted him from behind needs to be prosecutedā€¦bet he never will even be investigated.

It really doesnā€™t matter that Hannity board libs are silentā€¦nothing said or done here mattersā€¦but the frightening thing is the filth that runs your party is saying nothing about the criminals lighting cities on fire.

BLM is just a disgusting criminal organizationā€¦itā€™s time to start calling them out

3 Likes

So no.

Iā€™ve owned a couple I built.

1 Like

Where am I giving anyone a pass? i do not condone the jerks who loot and destroy property.

I do try to understand the frustrationā€¦

Well behaved people seldom make history.

Why are you giving the state a pass to kill/maim?

Nauseating isnā€™t it.

It takes a huge set of testicles or maybe just a complete lack of awareness to post that crap.

I found one for the ole ignore list. No sense wasting time reading that stuff.

I cannot express how sick I am if all of it.

You do not know that, and stating that I do not, is insulting.

I care for the business owners who have to rebuild their business, due to no fault of their own.

I care for the multiple of people who are maimed or killed by the state, that occurs in an act of ā€œprotecting the peopleā€.

Do you like no-knock raids?

Whatever manā€¦working in the family business, certainly gives me a good idea of the trials and tribulations.

Good on youā€¦hopefully they were successful. What kind of business? How many employees?

Security consulting

Training

Enough for me to get rid of them.