BLM is immune to Covid? Mayor Bill de Blasio is permitting Black Lives Matter protesters to continue Sep

What is your point?

You asked what the point in wearing a mask.
there is some basis science.

Not if I can smell cologne from 5 feet away.

where you under the impression a mask would somehow block your sense of smell?

Iā€™m not saying the organizers bear personal responsibility from a legal perspective. Iā€™d just like done leadership and we arenā€™t getting it.

Nobody in either group (BLM and Tulsa rally) was prosecuted, right?

Are you equating Covid with cologne?

Molecule size

We are getting leadership. For me, leadership isnā€™t telling me what to do it is offering tools for me to make my own decisions.

Additionally, we can all do our own research and make decisions accordingly.

Some personal responsibility is in order.

Will people if not BLM be prosecuted? The difference is was and will be.

Can you say hundreds of thousands of protesters/rioters/anarchists?

I knew you could. :grin:

No, Trump supporters did not do the actions the demons did.

Imo leadership would include providing a venue that prioritizes the safety of the attendees. Leadership also models behavior that you want your followers to engage in. Iā€™m sure you have heard the term, lead by example? What example is Trump setting when he refuses to wear face masks and doesnā€™t observe social distancing? Is that really the behavior you want from a leader in these times?

Most look to their leader. Youā€™re kidding yourself if you think most are doing research independently.

I canā€™t make out what you mean here. Nobody was arrested for protesting and nobody was arrested at the rally. How are they being treated differently under the law?

We donā€™t talk about that. :wink:

You should be showing this to the Liberals in America they are ones breaking their own covid social distancing rules in this virus crisis.

Large crows and no social distancing in these protests and rioting is another way of catching the virus. But i already know this one do American liberals? :thinking:

The thing is? I make my own decisions. I gather information and make my own judgement calls.

I donā€™t follow. I donā€™t need someone to lead by example.

Of course they are. Give folks some credit.

Past versus present.

Yes, we do. Libs just donā€™t like it :wink:

1 Like

Thatā€™s (d)ifferent.

The disconnect is on full display.

Itā€™s nice for a change to see a little bipartisan observation of stupidity.

:+1:

Dream on hermano. :slight_smile:

You think the majority of trump supporters have read the studies on mask effectiveness and decided to ignore their results and not wear masks anyways?

Most people are not political internet addicts like us here.