BLM is immune to Covid? Mayor Bill de Blasio is permitting Black Lives Matter protesters to continue Sep

I really have no comments i had being in New York City a few years back when it was a decent city but with this kind of stupidity going on with the far left Liberals i have no comments about it. Its being poorly managed.

PS:I am not surprised about the crime wave surging through. I would expect it could alot worse even if Joe Biden wins to.

Mayor Bill de Blasio is permitting Black Lives Matter protesters to continue all the way through till Sep.
No social distancing whatever.

Source

Mayor Bill de Blasio is permitting Black Lives Matter protesters to continue marching through city streets while canceling all large events through September.

Sometimes it is better to be the bully.

:cow2:

New Yorkers will continue to vote for such stupidity though.

They deserve what they get.

4 Likes

Stupidity of supporting large gatherings of people with no observing of social distancing?

Yeah, I don’t see how anyone could vote for that stupidity. :kissing_closed_eyes:

1 Like

I’d say supporting the nut jobs that say gathering to protest is ok but gathering to do anything else is dangerous is mentally screwed.

1 Like

Right. :roll_eyes: You think that’s what I was referring to. (Actually you KNOW it was not.)

So you made that up. (AS USUAL.)

You didn’t have to explain that to him. He knows the context of the thread. He’s just playing the lib-obtuse card, pretending to make a point.

All of those that live, work or have businesses there in New York, must deal with this. I’m an outsider looking in so…I’ll stand by and observe what their reaction to all of this craziness (my opinion) is? They’ll have to endure the economic and social pain of their decisions. The concern is that other states need to copy what Governor Cuomo instituted and prohibit any NYers leaving all of this and coming into their state…without first isolating themselves for 14 days in a confirmed…quarantine.

not like they were going to stop if he asked them too.

Can you say Trump Rally?

I knew you could. :crazy_face:

It is a stupid decision designed to pander.

1 Like

Ok. Your post, mentioning New Yorkers was two posts after a post by Hawk who discussed Diblasio and the BLM protests. Your post didn’t say anything about differentiating from what he was talking about. If you were discussing a different group you could clarify.

It’s a point about selective outrage. No outrage towards the man who planned an event that actively discouraged social distancing. Odd that.

so would i thanks for making this so perfectly succint

rallies criticized breathlessly

protests not

idiotic idiot narrative for idiots dead

I guess he is just exercising the same type of discretion he did with nursing homes. :woman_shrugging:

What if he says, “pretty please”?

Well according to a poll new yorkers are happy with how things are doing in NYC if that poll is to believed.

NYC values

Did they block streets, tear down monuments, ruin businesses, loot and steal?

1 Like