BLM/Biden supporters attack Trump supporters at the Trump rally in DC

Sadly, a lot of people simply are unaware.

They vote, too.

Apparently not enough.

No I am not. There are bad elements of all races or “cultures”. That is not up for debate. However, That is not what we are discussing.

We are discussing whether or not media is biased towards depicting black people as more violent than white people.

Do you believe black people are inherently more violent than white people, in the US?

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

So Briebart posts videos without added commentary around it?

It’s what I’m discussing.

I believe the thug subculture of the black nation in the US is larger, more accepted and rationalized yes.

It’s funny how the left are so ashamed of their past that they try to rewrite history.

Those are defiantly the extremes of both sides

So it was progressives who fought for slavery?

That by media design.

What does CNN post? Nothing at all. They would prefer you are kept in the dark. You’re welcome for allowing you to be exposed to news that the DNC doesn’t want you to see.

Thanks for this! I’m inspired to go sucker punch some red hat wearing Patriots now!

Do you honestly think that they are going to apologize for all their hateful rhetoric?

It has nothing to do with race but with who a child’s parents are and how they are raised. Specifically when comparing married two parent homes to that of single mothers.

https://www.unitedfamilies.org/child-development/fatherlessness-poverty-and-crime/