#BlacksForTrump - legendary rapper and African-American activist 50 Cent endorses Donald Trump

Another black American is casting off their chains and walking off the Democrat’s plantation.

50 Cent, an activist in the African-American community, and a highly respected rap artist, has voiced support for Donald Trump after he found Biden’s tax platform too far left.

The black community is very intelligent, they won’t stand for Biden’s radical economic polciies.

1 Like

He’s not black. Joe says.

6 Likes

Yes…I’m sure working class Black’s will vote for Trump now, because 50cent thinks Bidens plan taxes the rich too much…:roll_eyes:

Didn’t need his endorsement. Trump already up 11 points with blacks. Trump will garner more of the black vote than any other R candidate. “Historic”

Your post seems to imply that you think there aren’t many blacks outside of the Democrat party who are succeeding financially and vote, but only poor blacks. Are you comfortable with projecting that stereotype of our black cousins?

2 Likes

Way to rack up guys with too many beefs, Donny.

Herschel Walker, Mike Tyson, Diamond and Silk, Dennis Rodman, Dr. Ben Carson, Terrell Owens…the list goes on and on…

5 Likes

Remember, Joe doesn’t think there is much diversity among African Americans, and he IS the Democrat party…

2 Likes

50 and the Game squashed the beef in 2016, the year Trump was elected. The harmony president.

3 Likes

2005?

Well Joe says you aren’t black unless you vote for him so i suppose he is getting 100 percent of the “true” black vote??? :grin:

Yea…all the average Joe black guys…lol

1 Like

Beef was “squashed” in 2016.

Language warning.

https://djbooth.net/features/2016-08-02-50-cent-game-end-beef

Be careful.

If Trump gets a (relatively) large percentage of the black vote this year, perhaps more black people will lose their teeth to a white liberal mob.

2 Likes

Weird, I’ve seen on this very site that looking to celebrities about political matters was stupid.

3 Likes

Little scary, isn’t it.

A ringing endorsement sure to bring in the Black vote: “I don’t care Trump doesn’t like black people.”

2 Likes

That’s 7 people out of a Black population of 44 million. Tides have surely changed!

1 Like