#BlacksForTrump - legendary rapper and African-American activist 50 Cent endorses Donald Trump

#walkaway

tl;dr Micheal Steele, the former head of the GOP is voting for Biden.

2 Likes

Dunno, I watched them on stage with some preacher shake hands and ■■■■ fifteen years ago.

Photoshopped.

4 Likes

Do you honestly believe that is real? It’s not even a good photoshop.
:man_facepalming:

1 Like

Yeah, but it confirms my bias.

A real ringing endorsement there - “I don’t care that Trump doesn’t like black people” - 50cent

3 Likes

Yeah Trump should use Fifty’s tweet in an ad: I don’t care that Trump doesn’t like black people.

Honestly you guys shouldn’t jump on this too quick because whenever Fifty starts acting like he cares about something, an epic troll is usually soon to follow.

7 Likes

Wow…you can count up to 7 too? Now…say “thank you Smyrna” for not posting a larger number that would’ve mentally challenged you. :sunglasses:

Well the Trump team sadly lost Hermain Cain who died of Covid after attending one of Trump’s super spreader events. The positive his Twitter still tweets support for Trump.

1 Like

Lol.

Here we go again. Cons, stop it.

None of you like 50 cent or Ice Cube. Former drug dealer 50 cent. ■■■■■ the police” ice cube.

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

4 Likes

And if they knew anything about him, they’d know 50 Cent basically retired from rap to become a full time internet troll.

1 Like

50 cent hasn’t been relevant for at least 12 years. Maybe 15.

Or worst…reviving their old hoods.

Speak for your own white friends. :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

I guess there is a possibility that if you are a millennial, you know who they are and like their music.

Most of the cons on this board do not meet that criteria.

Not even sure if I consider you a con.

When did Curtis come out? The one where he had the bet with Kanye? That’s the last Fif album anyone checked for.

What does this even mean?

Poorly as well.

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:
Photoshopped.

Yeah, again it confirms my bias. I like it.