Black lives. Which is the biggest tragedy?

Hope you aren’t planning on voting for Biden, then.

You find yourself in disagreement with President Obama. Do you know how systemic racism forces fatherless black kids to drop out of school at a rate nine times higher? Help me out with this. Connect the dots.

What did democrats do about it?

2, of course. The other three are symptoms of it.

1 Like

Excellent! When do I get your choice?

You don’t.

You also find yourself in disagreement with President Obama. Do you know how systemic racism forces fatherless black kids to drop out of school at a rate nine times higher? Help me out with this. Connect the dots.

The main board I frequent (predominately black) calls him “Jim Crow Joe”. These kinda comments only affirm my position that White Supremacy has no party. Democrat or Republican, they’re just two wings of the same bird… Or should I say Byrd? As in Robert Byrd??? There. We got him out the way too.

No thanks.

I guess I disagree then. Why does that matter?
Also, there are numerous studies on structural violence and the effects of poverty. The dots have already been connected for you.

:+1: Good to hear.

I’m not surprised. It’s a tough question. It’s easier just to deny it and walk away. :walking_man:

Naw. I’m not particularly intrigued by simplistic framing of issues.

Number 4, then number 3, 1 & 2 are not valid choices as there is no police brutality specifically against blacks and there is no systemic racism.

1 Like

No they don’t. That’s ridiculous.

My pleasure. A speechless liberal is the best kind. At least I got you thinking a little. :yum:

For the same reason they are missing from every other race; they are selfish, irresponsible, immature ■■■■■ who don’t care about anybody but themselves. It’s an epidemic in central and south America. And they aren’t the minority.

Males stopped being men long ago.

2 Likes

You absolutely did not get me “thinking”.

Agreed. How could an organization such as LAPD who is led by minorities and has a 70 percent minority employment be racist? Anybody want to tackle that one?

2 Likes

Yes I did. :grin: